Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can anyone be this stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17883
  • Start date
Deleted member 17883

Deleted member 17883

Banned
-
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ba3cda5029d0

I am who I am because I have dwarfism. Dwarfs share a rich culture, as do most disability groups. We have traditions, common language and histories rich in charismatic ancestors. I can honestly say that I may not have been able to work in the White House doing diversity recruitment for President Barack Obama had I not been born a little person. It allowed me to understand discrimination, isolation and society’s lowered expectations.

So using genetic engineering to ensure a better future for your offspring is bad Because genetic disabilities are now a "culture" and should be celebrated?.

Its because healthcare would lose money.

It'll probably be outlawed but not because of some defects whining, that may be used as an excuse. Genetic engineering can be used to make super soldiers and shit, if it's not outlawed just about any country can start doing it which means competition. It's in the best interest of the more advanced countries to outlaw it on an international level and do it in secret because that way they have a way to stop smaller/weaker countries from doing it. This bs aside, jfl at all the bluepill platitudes in that article.

This reminds me of the ongoing validation of down syndrome, like if it was something to celebrate and keep around, humanity is a disgusting wretched species.

What can you expect from Washington Post