Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can any white ppl live in USA?

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
How in the HELL (fitting) can any white people live in the oven called USA? Its literally too hot for people from the uk, netherlands, germany, scandinavia, ireland etc. People who´s ancestors hail from north western europe. Even with all the feminism etc, no way white genes would have ever flourished there long term. How the fuck can you live through 33-34-37 celsius (sometimes even higher than 40) ish degree weather for months on end in summer????????xbillion? This image below is like average for any day all throughout june-august. The average temp is like 32 celsius. No thanks, i´d rather live in poverty in denmark, england or wherever than live in that fire. Off topic i know, i just had to.

The ~10-15 days tops, a YEAR, when it gets that hot in sweden (the light pink color below, ~30 degrees), i feel like im dying, my head is exploding from headaches, im too tired to move.

Nedladdning

in many places it gets even hotter than in most places in AFRICA. scratch 10-15 days, its like 7-10 days a year its even touches 28-30 degrees in sweden.

I prefer heat over cold any day

I prefer warmer weather over cold weather easily.

They got air conditioning 24/7:feelsLSD:

People are adapted to certain places genetically.. the audacity to think you can move from,.. stockholm, to some place like atlanta is beyond me. Or like from kano nigeria to Linköping sweden. No brit could stand the average central polish summer either. Like 28-31-33-35 degrees for months on end on and off. People are rootless today, no one lives like the navi in avatar, adapted to their location.

Last edited:
I'd love to live in America please give me a green card like the illegal Mexicans kek

Well global warming is making more and more of the world like this so....strap in.

Easy answer Americans are mongrelized:feelskek:

Because they have adapted to that climate. They have been living there for 500 years.
Also this
Americans are mongrelized:feelskek:
They have some amount of nigger and native american blood!

I believe Australia is the hottest white country. It's as hotter as India iirc.

People are adapted to certain places genetically.. the audacity to think you can move from,.. stockholm, to some place like atlanta is beyond me. Or like from kano nigeria to Linköping sweden. No brit could stand the average central polish summer either. Like 28-31-33-35 degrees for months on end on and off. People are rootless today, no one lives like the navi in avatar, adapted to their location.
True. I remember when I was biking with my White friend when he complained about the heat and how humid it was, but then he looked at me and noticed I barely had a tear of sweat on me. It was obvious that I was more adapted to the climate.

Last edited:
No thanks, i´d rather live in poverty in denmark, england or wherever than live in that fire
Europe is way hotter during Summer. I remember Berlin was around 38 C when i went there in August

How in the HELL (fitting) can any white people live in the oven called USA? Its literally too hot for people from the uk, netherlands, germany, scandinavia, ireland etc. People who´s ancestors hail from north western europe. Even with all the feminism etc, no way white genes would have ever flourished there long term. How the fuck can you live through 33-34-37 celsius (sometimes even higher than 40) ish degree weather for months on end in summer????????xbillion? This image below is like average for any day all throughout june-august. The average temp is like 32 celsius. No thanks, i´d rather live in poverty in denmark, england or wherever than live in that fire. Off topic i know, i just had to.

The ~10-15 days tops, a YEAR, when it gets that hot in sweden (the light pink color below, ~30 degrees), i feel like im dying, my head is exploding from headaches, im too tired to move.

View attachment 634027
Imma Florida man and the solution is, I never go outside :feelsthink:

Europe is way hotter during Summer. I remember Berlin was around 38 C when i went there in August
its warm for a very short time though. And there are many places that arent hot at all almost. Scandinavia, british isles, iceland, the coasts in general (very many peninsulas, so much coast=cooler climate), alps region (high altitude=cooler), finland

I believe Australia is the hottest white country. It's as hotter as India iirc.
doesnt rly count. Most people live by the coast in australia in megacities where its way cooler than inland and compared to cities in usa like st louis, omaha, denver, vegas, memphis, atlanta etc, doesnt compare. Its where ppl live that count. USA is the warmest white ppl place in the world.

its warm for a very short time though. And there are many places that arent hot at all almost. Scandinavia, british isles, iceland, the coasts in general (very many peninsulas, so much coast=cooler climate), alps region (high altitude=cooler), finland
Scandinavia also can be quite hot over 30 C. I remember i took a bath in Kristiansand in Norway. Cool weather and warm sea. It was late august.

However it gets colder sooner when clouds cover the sun.Same is for the alps (i am Italian and i live near the alps)

In the coastal cities of CA, its perfect. Rare that it gets to 82-85 degrees fahrenheit.

Average temperature is like 63 degrees fahrenheit for the California coast. So from San Francisco to San Diego, thats the average temperature.
If you want more cold, snow, and rain, Portland or Seattle are good options. But of course, these places are one of the major feminist centers of the entire western world.

Not that hard I guess. I grew up in a high desert and it regularly got over 100f in summer. Other places I lived in and visited get to 110f (43 celsius) but you get used to it. It also helps when there's no humidity and you have shade/AC. Desert heat is way better than tropical heat like in the south regardless.

Yes it's hell. The worst part is how extreme it is in the inland areas. Where I live not only do the summers get up to 35C, which is hotter than many tropical countries, the winters go down to -10C which is colder than almost anywhere in Europe. Then the high humidity in the summer and high winds in the winter makes it dreadful. I curse my cowardly ancestors for fleeing the comfy environment of Western Europe. Should have left this shithole to the natives who actually evolved for it.