Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy how can a man not be misogynistic or at least very critical of women's behavior? +reddit garbage

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
★★★★
this guy were meeting a femoid and being very nice and respectful to her. he didn't rush or anything because the foid said "she's wants to take things slow".

he's does that for multiple dates just to find out through a friend that the whore meet other guy and fucked him in the same night. the dude is rightfully mad to what happened to him.

i understand the foids defending the whore because they are projecting themselves. and since they are narcissists the woman will never be wrong.

but what makes a man defend a whore like that and call the dude a "nice guy creepy"

if hundreds of trillions of multiverses exist, i don't think there is a single one that i would be cucked like that. it's fucking insane.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/1es2oat/double_standard_for_dating_and_ons/

The males defending the whore are simping for the her

It's reddit.
The men are women and the women are men.

reddit is full of absolute fucking retards

the lengths that foids will go to defend being a whore jfl

the replies to threads like this are always ridiculous, literally shaming people for natural male concerns that males typically did discuss among themselves.

'hey so this foid is stringing me along, but put out for another guy after two seconds. what's up with that?'
'HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT. THAT'S SO HATEFUL.'

instead of even replying to the question seriously, they just get triggered and start screaming that it's threatening to muh lady :soy: and shit..

what the male says doesn't matter, all that matters is what it might mean for foids

he won't get any feedback about what this information might mean about her character, or help with dealing with the fact that she clearly wasn't who he thought she was. instead he gets moral preachers sermonizing because he dared to question a foid - and nothing else matters, because males don't matter

redditors are complete freaks

Last edited:
according to redditors almost all pop culture for young males was sexist, because it discussed foid behaviour:

of course, almost all pop culture nowadays is for young foids, but if males had a culture then it would be shut down for 'misogyny' anyway

the lengths that foids will go to defend being a whore jfl

the replies to threads like this are always ridiculous, literally shaming people for natural male concerns that males typically did discuss among themselves.

'hey so this foid is stringing me along, but put out for another guy after two seconds. what's up with that?'
'HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT. THAT'S SO HATEFUL.'

instead of even replying to the question seriously, they just get triggered and start screaming that it's threatening to muh lady :soy: and shit..

what the male says doesn't matter, all that matters is what it might mean for foids

he won't get any feedback about what this information might mean about her character, or help with dealing with the fact that she clearly wasn't who he thought she was. instead he gets moral preachers sermonizing because he dared to question a foid - and nothing else matters, because males don't matter

redditors are complete freaks
i'm so fucking angry right now

i should definitely avoid seeing crap like this

i'm so fucking angry right now

i should definitely avoid seeing crap like this
yes redditors are terrifyingly cringe

so cringe that it would make the buddha angry

Last edited:
i wish it was just reddit

this is the norm in this clown world society
yes, but most people try not to be as explicit about it

still, all feminists are essentially the same as redditors in 2024

modern feminism is incredibly weird ideological misandry, and redditors are just its most vocal adherents

so many retards in the comments

Brutal cuckit post