Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can a < 16 years old be registered on this forum?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Seriously, how is it allowed? How can you say you're an incel forever while your puberty hasn't even ended, and for some cases, started?
Just saw this thread https://incels.is/threads/please-unban.224680/ @OOF3264, he's 14, what the fuck?

I'm okay about the blackpill and the fact you can learn it while being young, but man, at 14 years old you just can't be an incel. Wait until 18. :feelsugh:

What if he's actually average-looking, and becomes a chadlite when growing up? :feelsree:

YOUNGCELS GTFO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET 10 REJECTIONS AND COME BACK :woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

16 years old and proud to be here :feelshmm:

gtfo chad in the making :feelsree:
I'm sure you'll get laid before you're 20 actually :reeeeee:
Cope. @goydivision @werty1457 @Neggr thoughts on age gatekeeping?

Don't bully us youngcels
I'm a 16 year old transageist myself! :feelsYall:

>14 year old can't be incel
oh yes he can, once a tall Chad steps into his school all the girls will set their heart upon on him and lust forever

If a guy hit puberty at 13 and after 1 year still dont have any romantic experience, he can identify as incel. However , he still have a opportunities and room for improvement such as gymceling and facial/frame growth until he reach his prime somewhere between 18-22. He may get uglier or he may improve his look alot. So if he is incel at 14, he may not be at 15, 16, 17 , 18 etc... now if a guy hit his prime and passed it.. and nada that will solidify his claim of inceldom more to the rest of this board.

Ye pretty dumb you can believe in the black pill but u can’t call yourself incel lol a lot changes during puberty
I don't watch anime tbh
Why the loli pic

oh yes he can, once a tall Chad steps into his school all the girls will set their heart upon on him and lust forever
This world is not divided in two, chad in one hand and incel in the other.
High tier normies usually wait until they are 16-20 to fuck and may get a bit frustrated when they're young. :feelswhat:

Seriously, how is it allowed? How can you say you're an incel forever while your puberty hasn't even ended, and for some cases, started?
Just saw this thread https://incels.is/threads/please-unban.224680/ @OOF3264, he's 14, what the fuck?

I'm okay about the blackpill and the fact you can learn it while being young, but man, at 14 years old you just can't be an incel. Wait until 18. :feelsugh:

What if he's actually average-looking, and becomes a chadlite when growing up? :feelsree:

YOUNGCELS GTFO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET 10 REJECTIONS AND COME BACK :woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly, maybe make the age limit 20 even - and redirect any and all 'youngcels' to looksmax.org or something.

I know we don't like 'em very much but there is a reason why psychologists won't diagnose personality disorders in kids under 20. Hormonal changes and temporary teenage angst can be easily confused for the black pill. Growth spurts can happen, personality is still somewhat moldable and fluid.

It's not uncommon for normies and low tier normies to ascend at 19 or 20, way later than the Chad(lites), Stacey(lites) and high tier normies, but still they make it and dodge inceldom. Youngcels should be making an effort, there is more than enough time for coping after 22 if you do turn out truecel.

Last edited:
I wanna be an edgy Incel bro!

God damn these youngcels are making me feel old. I understand peoples looks can change even after puberty but if you are unattractive, no matter your age, i think you can be here. Obviously we dont need any 9 year olds, but if you are already done with or mostly done with puberty your genes have sculpted you 95% already. If its over, you can see it, whether you are 16 or 55

i knew i was incel at age 12

The legal age to join forums is usually 13 years old.

tbhngl i didnt read much topic or replies but imagine believing kids have " childhood " nowadays :feelshaha:

as a 14 year old you shoud mew 24/7

jfl at these babycels rotting here instead of trying to looksmax and ascend, don't they learn with other's mistakes?

jfl at these babycels rotting here instead of trying to looksmax and ascend, don't they learn with other's mistakes?
Exactly

Has much really changed in oldcel's lives from 15 to now? LMAO.

The thing is that it’s already decided at a young age. If you were the outcast at school you probably are likely to be an incel since no foid likes you. But people who are still on middle school shouldn’t be here

The thing is that it’s already decided at a young age. If you were the outcast at school you probably are likely to be an incel since no foid likes you. But people who are still on middle school shouldn’t be here
they should try to looksmax, i wish i did

Has much really changed in oldcel's lives from 15 to now? LMAO.
I wish that somebody would've shot me in the back of the head at 15.

I'm 13 so what
mrw_i_read_the_rgifs_sidebar_just_now
I-dont-believe-you.png

imagine being 14 and wanting to join a selfpity forum

Im 15, and i've been completely isolated and shunned my entire life for my looks. Im not gonna leave one of the few communties i've ever related to to meet an arbitrary age standard.

hello mates it appears I am the subject of conversation today

Youngcels you should register on Tinder, not even kidding there.
With my chadfish, I saw two young guys not specially beautiful. But I'm sure some hebephiles would match them. Try it, if it doesn't work, then leave it.
hello mates it appears I am the subject of conversation today
Hey there glad your first non-mandatory post on these forums is on my thread ngl

I'm 13 so what

what the fuck? ur literally barely even a pubescent child and somehow incel WTF. I wouldn't be surprised if literal newborns post here at this point.

I have

I have 7 rejections.