Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How brutally does chad mog his normie friend.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

It’s over for normie. Girls are making fun of him in comments

Normies in the comment are black piled af

9C8C742C 32F3 4BED 86B4 C20CA2D180A8

Last edited:
both mog me from Mars to Saturn

5/10 and a 8/10

How can anyone have friends who mogg them so much? If the normie gets a girlfriend , He needs to make sure she never meets his friend

lmao other guy is retarded, who would voluntarily put themselves in a brutal mogging video to be humiliated online

left is a chadlite so not by much, but yeah that's a kinda brutal mogging

lmao other guy is retarded, who would voluntarily put themselves in a brutal mogging video to be humiliated online
at some point you got to get mogged every now and then if you have a social life, and i guess you get used to it, i wouldnt mind being chadlite and getting mogged by chads every now and then (compared to being incel)

The normie has fooled himself into thinking he is near the level of chad just because they are friends.
What a bluepilled fsggot.

Both are good looking as fuck.

5/10 and 7.5/10. They both mog me though

how do you see the comments? being an incel i dont really know my way around most social networks

6/10 and 8/10

the high tier normie looks incel next to Chad tho

They both mog me from Mercury to Neptune.

how do you see the comments? being an incel i dont really know my way around most social networks
No worries I updated the post so blackpill hits harder
He is clearly delusional and thinks he looks as good if not better. Other dude has a better face, better height, better frame but his friend is oblivious.
Normies agree with you read the comments

He's a normie, but that Chad mogs him by 4 PSL. I wouldn't even be friends wiht a Chad, I'd rope.

both look good and mog me to another multiverse

This is why you can only be friends with your own gender and smv range

This video is depressing

This is sick

He doesn't look chad until he puts on the suit. Normie advice confirmed.

Too bluepilled to concretely understand how brutal of a thing mogging is

He doesn't look chad until he puts on the suit. Normie advice confirmed.

that’s the whole point of video. Chads trying to make themselves ugly as possible on purpose then boom full chad mode

Isn't that app is filled up with 12 year old retarded JBs? What the fuck is that chad trying to accomplish lmao

Isn't that app is filled up with 12 year old retarded JBs? What the fuck is that chad trying to accomplish lmao

nope it’s now the #1 app in the world and all the adults are posting dance moves there.It’s pretty cringe when older guys do it tho

Here you can see a 25 yo acting like a

Ok boomer incoming

Soy maxers are on it too

Last edited:
nope it’s now the #1 app in the world and all the adults are posting dance moves there.It’s pretty cringe when older guys do it tho
damn i feel like a boomer even though i am 21 inceldom is literally alienating me from this society and killing me

Both mog me to the next dimension. If that guy cut his hair he’d be a high tier Chadlite.

This times a fucking thousand. I died reading this

Proof that eye area> everything

Big jawcels on suicidewatch

Both brutally mog me tbh

very brutally

Chad light vs giga chad. Both mog incels into the multiverse.

Yeah he got mogged but let's not act as if he isn't getting any out there. He probably got a few beckies before.