Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how brutal it is being forced to play video games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the agepill and reality
★★★★★
Honestly there is literally nothing to do for me besides playing video games. I don't even want to play them but I am forced to because even if I go out what am I going to do realistically ? Nothing.

I don't even care about ranks anymore because I just play out of not having anything else to do. I just keep spamming games on cs2 and league. Don't care whether I lose, perform bad or win. Playing single player games is too much effort for me too because I am too lazy to force myself to learn a new game and its mechanics.

Used to care a lot about whether I am climbing the ranking ladders in the past now everything is irrelevant.

There are so many nice things to do outside if you had a girlfriend to go out with. It's brutal being forced to rot because of your looks. My body is decaying I start giving less shit about my appearance and eat what I want, don't exercise because it doesn't matter whether I am fit or not it's the same shit.

Honestly fuck this shitty life I understand why there are so many people with high body fat , most men are unmotivated and life keeps throwing shit at their face.

All of that because I was dealt with horrible cards in life.

don't focus on no girls stay gaming bruh

Gaming is good cope, i haven't played a single time since April 15, i had to leave my home and mother doesn't have pc/laptop, it's been painful 3.5 months rotting with smartphone, fucking hate this crap, and some normies saying it's gonna replace computers

There are so many nice things to do outside if you had a girlfriend to go out with.
Genuinely the first thing I've read that's won me round to the idea for Robot Girl Friends.

stop playing so much
learn something, but not as a duty. learning is fun

Genuinely the first thing I've read that's won me round to the idea for Robot Girl Friends.
giga cope. I don't believe in this shit we'll all die alone and miserable.

Gaming is good cope, i haven't played a single time since April 15, i had to leave my home and mother doesn't have pc/laptop, it's been painful 3.5 months rotting with smartphone, fucking hate this crap, and some normies saying it's gonna replace computers
good enough to keep you occupied. I've been gaming so much that the only thing I do nowadays is game. :blackpill:

Gaming is an awful cope. It should be enjoyed with a healthy mind. But I understand your perspective since you haven't played in quite a while.

learn something artistic, i picked up drawing
it's not that easy. Already trried that i am incapable of learning anything new.

Honestly there is literally nothing to do for me besides playing video games. I don't even want to play them but I am forced to because even if I go out what am I going to do realistically ? Nothing.

I don't even care about ranks anymore because I just play out of not having anything else to do. I just keep spamming games on cs2 and league. Don't care whether I lose, perform bad or win. Playing single player games is too much effort for me too because I am too lazy to force myself to learn a new game and its mechanics.

Used to care a lot about whether I am climbing the ranking ladders in the past now everything is irrelevant.

There are so many nice things to do outside if you had a girlfriend to go out with. It's brutal being forced to rot because of your looks. My body is decaying I start giving less shit about my appearance and eat what I want, don't exercise because it doesn't matter whether I am fit or not it's the same shit.

Honestly fuck this shitty life I understand why there are so many people with high body fat , most men are unmotivated and life keeps throwing shit at their face.

Personally, as a normiegamer I play games for escapism, this is basically the reason why I play games

Personally, as a normiegamer I play games for escapism, this is basically the reason why I play games
you know it's over once there is nothing else to do but game and you don't even enjoy it. Over for gamercels.

you know it's over once there is nothing else to do but game and you don't even enjoy it. Over for gamercels.
I think it's like choosing the right book for you. There are times when you have reader's block and at the same time you don't enjoy it as much as before. I'm the type of person who plays in alternating periods, if you don't enjoy a game anymore it's simply good and right to stop and dedicate yourself to something else for example books (precisely), films, TV series, anime, or spend more time on an alternative or new hobby. Experimenting can also be useful

I've stopped liking video games recently and I've been much more sad

I think it's like choosing the right book for you. There are times when you have reader's block and at the same time you don't enjoy it as much as before. I'm the type of person who plays in alternating periods, if you don't enjoy a game anymore it's simply good and right to stop and dedicate yourself to something else for example books (precisely), films, TV series, anime, or spend more time on an alternative or new hobby. Experimenting can also be useful
makes sense however watching anime, movies and serials is super unfun no matter whether I like the storytelling. The only movies I've truly enjoyed were the newest Joker and Taxi Driver honestly. There were some other good movies I used to watch in the past but I don't even remember them.

I've stopped liking video games recently and I've been much more sad
investigate yourself, ask yourself Socratic questions and something will come out of it, moreover it is impossible to always be happy, you should seek serenity

investigate yourself, ask yourself Socratic questions and something will come out of it, moreover it is impossible to always be happy, you should seek serenity
I want to be dead more than anything

I want to be dead more than anything
the feeling of being unconscious is calming. That's why I love sleeping its the closest thing to death.

makes sense however watching anime, movies and serials is super unfun no matter whether I like the storytelling. The only movies I've truly enjoyed were the newest Joker and Taxi Driver honestly. There were some other good movies I used to watch in the past but I don't even remember them.
try a mix between the 2 there are video games with a middle way between tv series and game, one of these is quantum break

fantasizing about being dead is a good cope too
i dont even want to die honestly. I wouldn't rope but sleeping feels very good because your brain gets to shut down for a few hours.

It's too fucking hot now to go outside and there are whores and couples everywhere. :feelsrope: Fucking summer. I'm waiting for fall. Rotting inside all the time destroys my brain and drives me crazy. Sleeping is hard, too because of the damn warm temperatures inside.
I like to be outside in nature away from all that dumb people to "recharge my batteries". It's a good cope. But I can't stand heat (over 25°C) and too much sunshine (hurts my eyes). Fuck summer, go back to Africa and take the rapefugees with you! :reeeeee:

i dont even want to die honestly. I wouldn't rope but sleeping feels very good because your brain gets to shut down for a few hours.
being awake doesn't feel good but sleeping isn't much better for me

You need to take a long break so you miss it abit

one of the most brutal questions we ever get is "what do you do for fun"