Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How brutal is life in Greece for an incel?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
just as bad as any balkan country. Especially if you're short not only that SEAmaxxing is literally not possible due to poverty but also betabuxxing. It's over for balkancels.

Plenty of normies go there to party and to have sex
So I guess it's suifuel

just as bad as any balkan country. Especially if you're short not only that SEAmaxxing is literally not possible due to poverty but also betabuxxing. It's over for balkancels.
I only know that Serbia is full of tall gigachads and tall foids, kek

I only know that Serbia is full of tall gigachads and tall foids, kek
obviously not every serb is tall and imagine how every manlet serb feels like.

obviously not every serb is tall and imagine how every manlet serb feels like.
I used to like a 178cm tall blond Serb foid but she was only into effeminate prettt boys, kek

Greeks have it better than most

Greeks have it better than most
As a Greek, I've noticed that Greek women are quite primitive and generally care mostly about height. I see TONS (and I mean TONS) of ugly 190cm+ tall men with girlfriends and wives of all looks tiers. It's incredible how tall men who have children are in this country (I see them all the time with their babies).
Primitive society moment :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

As a Greek, I've noticed that Greek women are quite primitive and generally care mostly about height. I see TONS (and I mean TONS) of ugly 190cm+ tall men with girlfriends and wives of all looks tiers. It's incredible how tall men who have children are in this country (I see them all the time with their babies).
are there a lot of chads in Greece? Kek

are there a lot of chads in Greece? Kek
Face-wise, not really. It's generally rare for Greek men to be 8/10+ in the face, but there are a lot of HTN and Chadlites.
But tallfags? This fucking country is full of ugly tallfags. Most of them don't even have an attractive face. The Internet Cafe in my neighbourhood for example is literally made up of mostly tall men with sub4 faces. They generally do fine in terms of having gfs.

Last edited:
Face-wise, not really. It's generally rare for Greek men to be 8/10+ in the face, but there are a lot of HTN and Chadlites.
But tallfags? This fucking country is full of tallfags. Most of them don't even have an attractive face. The Internet Cafe in my neighbourhood for example is literally made up of mostly tall men with sub4 faces. They generally do fine in terms of having gfs.
Interesting, I thought Med men were usually short. But face-wise yeah, a lot of Greeks look ethnic, kek

Interesting, I thought Med men were usually short. But face-wise yeah, a lot of Greeks look ethnic, kek
Average height in Greece is 179cm, compared to Germany which is 180cm. The interesting part about this is that the average height of women in Greece hasn't changed much. Eventually we're going to reach a point where the average height for men is gonna stay the same, because short women will keep reproducing.
Southern Europeans don't look ethnic. They generally have white pheno and it's relatively common for Spanish, Italians and Greeks to have light coloured hair and eyes. I know that to most Northern Europeans, they don't seem that different, but I (and other Southern Europeans) can easily distinguish a native Greek with black hair and brown eyes and an Arab.

The most interesting thing I've noticed with Greeks and only Greeks, is that face and height don't tend to go together. Every other country I've been to, tall men usually have good faces too. That's not true with Greeks for some reason.

Last edited:
Didn’t know they were that height sensitive. But it still seems like Greeks have it better than most other people.

I've been to greece.
as I got into a bus, the only sitting option was next to a foid.
she faked smiled at me and got away from her sit immediately after I had sat down.

I've been to greece.
she faked smiled at me and got away from her sit immediately after I had sat down.
Brutal. I have always noticed I'm always the very last option for any young woman to sit beside on a bus, but I never had one get up because I sat like that. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Didn’t know they were that height sensitive. But it still seems like Greeks have it better than most other people.
It's true that generally we do have more cases of JBF (Just Be First). There was once a classmate of mine (when we were 15) and he was legit midget tier height. It was as if he had never gone through puberty, but his voice was somewhere in between puberty and adulthood. He looked Turkish and tried to Kpopmaxx (with the annoying zoomer curly faded hair and some cross earings). To my entire surprise, he did get a GF for a few months (another 15 year old). I actually saw her boyfriend after she broke up with him. And he was a Chadlet basically.
It's also true that suicide is quite rare in Greece, but other than that it's most much different that other Western countries.

It's true that generally we do have more cases of JBF (Just Be First). There was once a classmate of mine (when we were 15) and he was legit midget tier height. It was as if he had never gone through puberty, but his voice was somewhere in between puberty and adulthood. He looked Turkish and tried to Kpopmaxx (with the annoying zoomer curly faded hair and some cross earings). To my entire surprise, he did get a GF for a few months (another 15 year old). I actually saw her boyfriend after she broke up with him. And he was a Chadlet basically.
It's also true that suicide is quite rare in Greece, but other than that it's most much different that other Western countries.
I always saw Greek as more like deathnic nations than to mayo ones

I always saw Greek as more like deathnic nations than to mayo ones
Greeks, like Southern Europeans are white. It doesn't look that way to many Northern Europeans, but Southern Europeans can distinguish (easily) a native Greek/Italian/Spanish with black hair and brown eyes from an Arab.

I've been to greece.
Classic incel moment.

Greeks, like Southern Europeans are white. It doesn't look that way to many Northern Europeans, but Southern Europeans can distinguish (easily) a native Greek/Italian/Spanish with black hair and brown eyes from an Arab.
I can’t most of the time tbh. All look pretty similar to me. But I was speaking in terms of their culture, where Greeks are more traditional than Northern Europeans and closer to ethnics in this aspect.

I was speaking in terms of their culture, where Greeks are more traditional than Northern Europeans and closer to ethnics in this aspect.
Greeks say they're traditional, but in reality we have one of the lowest birth rates in the world. It's mainly because of the economy, but this mentality is common in Southern Europe.

Greeks say they're traditional, but in reality we have one of the lowest birth rates in the world. It's mainly because of the economy, but this mentality is common in Southern Europe.
Greek women seem more conservative in general, but it could easily be larp.

Larping is common among conservatives in the Western World in general.
I don’t consider Greeks as western, but larping is definitely common among supposed “trad” foids.

I don’t consider Greeks as western, but larping is definitely common among supposed “trad” foids.
Greeks created democracy, one of the most defining characteristics of the Western world.

Greeks created democracy, one of the most defining characteristics of the Western world.
they had actual democracies (only Athens really tbh, while we have republics like Rome. America is just a modern day Rome, and the Romans were enemies of the Greeks.

they had actual democracies (only Athens really tbh, while we have republics like Rome. America is just a modern day Rome, and the Romans were enemies of the Greeks.
Greece is a republic (its official name is "the Hellenic Republic"), and other Western European countries are democratic.
The United States can be categorised as a democracy as the power is in the hands of the people.
There's no despotism, monarchy or any form of dictatorship in the US.
Greeks were the successors of the Romans after the Western Roman Empire fell in 476.

Greece is a republic (its official name is "the Hellenic Republic"), and other Western European countries are democratic.
The United States can be categorised as a democracy as the power is in the hands of the people.
There's no despotism, monarchy or any form of dictatorship in the US.
Greeks were the successors of the Romans after the Western Roman Empire fell in 476.
Democracy means people directly vote for every policy, while republics are “representative democracies” which are what modern day democracies really are.

Democracy means people directly vote for every policy, while republics are “representative democracies” which are what modern day democracies really are.
Which is why a Republic is a democracy.

Which is why a Republic is a democracy.
No, republics are false crypto democracies controlled by a ruling class that choose who can possibly elect into office. There’s a huge discrepancy between what policies this ruling elite want and what most people in the country want.

Brutal. I have always noticed I'm always the very last option for any young woman to sit beside on a bus, but I never had one get up because I sat like that. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Yes this happens to me also since i was 25.

I wouldn’t mind living in an economically fucked country and enduring unmitigated scorn from beautiful women, just as long as I can eat spanakopita and baklava.