Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How blackpilled is wheat waffles?

How much?

• 100% Blackpilled

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 80% blackpilled

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 50% blackpilled

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20% blackpilled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 20%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Vote and discuss!

I can't really decide, he comes across as knowing his stuff but also gives me quasi-grifter vibes like he's had some kind of media training.

Obviously 100%, his content is very detailed and informative on the BP that even Hamza uploaded a video to try to stop him because he knows that his stuff is a threat to him and his channel. His subscribers (Hamza's) are mostly redpilled incels in denial

Watch his last video. He is getting the redpill and getting away from blackpill step by step.

His pure blackpill fact vids are solid but occasionally uploads some joke like dating market discussion with a foid, or something unrelated like "date theses types of girls only". It's clear his channel is more blackpill for normies than incels. Still at least he keeps it somewhat pure. I'd say in between 50% and 80%

He knows everyting about the blackpill but he still tries to explain that you can get one if you just do this or that

Anybody that think anything other then looks matters is not blackpilled

but occasionally uploads some joke like dating market discussion with a foid, or something unrelated like "date theses types of girls only".
And ends up getting half the views he gets on his blackpill videos:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: