Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Blackcel's detachment from mainstream black culture contributes to our inceldom

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
TLDR: Blackcels usually don't conform to the expectations of mainstream black culture and this contributes to our inceldom because black women very often desire black men who are very proud, expressive and unapologetic of their blackness.

There have been multiple instances in my life where fellow blacks were noticeably put off by my demeanor and manner of speaking. Black people have literally asked me things like: "You sound smart", "why do you talk/act proper?" "you talk/act white". Sometimes I'd just say a sentence with a neutral tone and I'd get mocked by blacks imitating how I pronounced my words.

Every now and then I'll be approached by a fellow black and they'll be speaking in some form of AAVE (African American Vernacular English (ebonics)) and they'll understandably have the expectation that I, as a black guy, will reciprocate those same speech patterns. Which I don't. In fact, some black people even code switch just to talk to me the same way they would to a white person.

I'll sometimes get asked if I've heard [insert rapper]'s new album or song and I almost never know who the rapper is that they're talking about.

All of this is just to say that I've never really identified with black people in general. I don't speak the way they do, act the way they do, dress the way they do, I don't listen to the same music they do, etc.

I hate to say it but black people in the U.S are largely a monolith. Or at the very least, black American culture is much more monolithic than white American culture. White American subcultures and cliques consists of jocks/frat boys, geeks, redecnks, emos. Black people's only main subculture is hip-hop. Not only that but cultural conformity is much greater in the black community than the white community. Non-conforming blacks are seen as sell-outs or coons.

These rigid cultural expectations cause blacks who deviate from the norm to become basically ostracized and this hurts our dating lives since many black women view a display of blackness/black pride as a prerequisite for a relationship.

This video does a great job at pointing out the issues with some aspects of black culture:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w

Anyway though, that's just how I feel. It's possible that everything I've said thus far is complete utter bullshit and I'm just a fucking moron or something. idk. Thoughts?

The blackcels here are like Oreo man and KentTV

HE HALF BREED SHIET

This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read concerning the plight of a blackcel. If you are not attractive which of course all blackcels fit in, YOU must act black. As in behave how a thug should behave but if you somehow can’t do that then it’s legit over. Viewed the same way a rat or pigeon, you’re seen as actual scum.

Black foids push the hyper aggressive masculinity on black guys and shit on every black guy who dont plays into it.

Many ethnic and/or 3rd world foids do the same.

Black foids push the hyper aggressive masculinity on black guys and shit on every black guy who dont plays into it.

Many ethnic and/or 3rd world foids do the same.
Based reply. It’s black women especially that ostracize you for not being a thug.

TLDR: Blackcels usually don't conform to the expectations of mainstream black culture and this contributes to our inceldom because black women very often desire black men who are very proud, expressive and unapologetic of their blackness.

There have been multiple instances in my life where fellow blacks were noticeably put off by my demeanor and manner of speaking. Black people have literally asked me things like: "You sound smart", "why do you talk/act proper?" "you talk/act white". Sometimes I'd just say a sentence with a neutral tone and I'd get mocked by blacks imitating how I pronounced my words.

Every now and then I'll be approached by a fellow black and they'll be speaking in some form of AAVE (African American Vernacular English (ebonics)) and they'll understandably have the expectation that I, as a black guy, will reciprocate those same speech patterns. Which I don't. In fact, some black people even code switch just to talk to me the same way they would to a white person.

I'll sometimes get asked if I've heard [insert rapper]'s new album or song and I almost never know who the rapper is that they're talking about.

All of this is just to say that I've never really identified with black people in general. I don't speak the way they do, act the way they do, dress the way they do, I don't listen to the same music they do, etc.

I hate to say it but black people in the U.S are largely a monolith. Or at the very least, black American culture is much more monolithic than white American culture. White American subcultures and cliques consists of jocks/frat boys, geeks, redecnks, emos. Black people's only main subculture is hip-hop. Not only that but cultural conformity is much greater in the black community than the white community. Non-conforming blacks are seen as sell-outs or coons.

These rigid cultural expectations cause blacks who deviate from the norm to become basically ostracized and this hurts our dating lives since many black women view a display of blackness/black pride as a prerequisite for a relationship.

This video does a great job at pointing out the issues with some aspects of black culture:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w

Anyway though, that's just how I feel. It's possible that everything I've said thus far is complete utter bullshit and I'm just a fucking moron or something. idk. Thoughts?

It's true, everything you said. But i feel it's more of an African American thing. American black people in the US are the ones that are so aware of their blackness and have so much pride in their race. It's like their patriotic for their skin colour. They accuse any rudeness they encounter with racism. American Black's are on another level.

I don't think it's the same for black people of different nationalities (black Canadians, British, African etc) it's always been a black American thing to do these kinds of stuff.

I've never seen a black British Hebrew Israelite or a Hebrew Israelite African. It's always the American black people who just happen to represent the black race as a whole because of their media coverage, Making the whole world think we're race obsessed and ghetto. When really ... It's American Black's.

So yeah, everything you said was right. But mostly for blacks in the USA. It must suck being black there tbh. Such a race obsessed country ngl.

It's tough bro, a lot of black women want you to be thuggged out, and the ones that don't don't like black dudes.

Idk I feel it might be easier to "ascend" with a black girl than any other race. Just gotta find one thats regular. What am I saying I forgot I was a dicklet for a moment. :fuk:

Re: what OT doesnt need in 2015
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152981348Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:34 AM CST
"Anony where do you get your english superiority from?" I don't have any linguistical superiority whatsoever, I'm merely structuring and conveying my sentences with basic words utilizing a specific sequence I personally prefer. Although it's irrelevant to my previous response, It's crucial to remember that each individual has a different style of communicative convention, It doesn't make them superior to another human in terms of "Style".
Re: Why dont people that the English language is
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153578642Friday, January 09, 2015 12:03 PM CST
The difficulty in accurately utilizing the English language would be dependent on various factors involving the individual. Linguistical similarities of a similar language may allow the person to recognize sequential characteristics that can accelerate their degree of expertise with the language. Nevertheless, variation in cognitive perception and knowledge of any previous languages should be recognized as crucial to beneficial interpretation as it can be significantly difficult for an individual who spent most of their critical cognitive developmental years acquiring knowledge of languages with significant differences in symbolism to adapt to using English on a proficient basis.

Re: i hate people doing this
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181231034Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:40 AM CST
Usage of proper grammar and English terminology ensures that you can convey the purpose of your statements efficiently. Why would you assume that an individual is attempting to convey their intelligence? Such an assumption could cause someone to believe that you are simply attempting to avoid constructing a proper argument during a debate.

(NT Tears)

« on: September 25, 2011, 08:21:34 PM »

Hello Fellow Blocklanders Im Here To Discuss To You Fellow Players About A Fun Server By Tac It Is A Fort Wars Come If You Want You Dont Have To But Its Lots Of Fun I Hope You Enjoy This Topic Blocklandian.

« on: September 15, 2011, 10:55:22 PM »

Ah Its Perfectly OK In My Opinion Its Quite Good Now There We Go.

« on: August 28, 2011, 03:31:21 AM »

This Idiot Claimed He Was Going To Hack My Friend Yesterday And With The Same Person Spambot His Fake Hacking Claims Are Obviously Resulting In Failure

big blackpill. if you are black and not 6'6 BBC giga Tyrone. you have to thug Maxx and risk death for pussy

Ghetto culture ( especially Ebonics) has also spread to the middle class whites, and is basically synonymous with zoomers. So not only is it monolithic in its own race, but amalgamating others as well

You perfectly described how I feel as a Blackcel. I'm tired of being told that I don't act Black, I'm tired of being expected to conform to a degenerate culture. This is the hill I die on, and I don't care if Inceldom is the price.

And you want to know what's Ironic? The average African American is 75 - 85% Black, while I'm 92% Black and yet they have the audacity to tell me that I'm not "black enough"??!?! :feelsree::feelsree: FUCK THEM.

And you want to know what's Ironic? The average African American is 75 - 85% Black

I am Brasilian(Portuguese & Native Amazonian) - I've always felt a deep connection to my non-Black ancestry:

BZ

Shannon

Ultra Ego (我儘わがままの極意ごくい Wagamama no Goku'i, lit. "The Secret of the Self-indulgent") is an extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction.[3][4]

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

Moron

(Post-Vyvanse; Verbal):

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Re: are me and Clara seriously the only non native english speak
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699397Friday, October 10, 2014 6:23 PM CDT
There's plenty of users who learned other languages prior to acquiring knowledge of the linguistics of the English language. They simply didn't publicly state this, however.
Re: teach me ot language
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147763107Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:24 PM CDT
There isn't any specific language for either of the Sub-Section's, the majority of users simply prefer utilizing the common variant of the "English" language.
Re: i tried to learn monkey x
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148697051Monday, October 27, 2014 2:19 PM CDT
Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".

Re: what OT doesnt need in 2015
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152981348Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:34 AM CST
"Anony where do you get your english superiority from?" I don't have any linguistical superiority whatsoever, I'm merely structuring and conveying my sentences with basic words utilizing a specific sequence I personally prefer. Although it's irrelevant to my previous response, It's crucial to remember that each individual has a different style of communicative convention, It doesn't make them superior to another human in terms of "Style".
Re: Why dont people that the English language is
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153578642Friday, January 09, 2015 12:03 PM CST
The difficulty in accurately utilizing the English language would be dependent on various factors involving the individual. Linguistical similarities of a similar language may allow the person to recognize sequential characteristics that can accelerate their degree of expertise with the language. Nevertheless, variation in cognitive perception and knowledge of any previous languages should be recognized as crucial to beneficial interpretation as it can be significantly difficult for an individual who spent most of their critical cognitive developmental years acquiring knowledge of languages with significant differences in symbolism to adapt to using English on a proficient basis.
Re: i hate people doing this
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181231034Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:40 AM CST
Usage of proper grammar and English terminology ensures that you can convey the purpose of your statements efficiently. Why would you assume that an individual is attempting to convey their intelligence? Such an assumption could cause someone to believe that you are simply attempting to avoid constructing a proper argument during a debate.

It’s all about your face

I think blackcels should use their black card to rise up and manipulate racist self hating white zoomers and Henry creelmaxxx:feelsdevil:

Yup they all want an unapologetic LOUD N PROUD KANG

*Maintream gay Jewish funded black culture

Pookie and Tyrone only for sheboon whores. Maybe settle down with a groid betabucks with money.

They never have the same standards for nonblacks either. They get to be pretty much normal.

Pookie and Tyrone only for sheboon whores. Maybe settle down with a groid betabucks with money.

They never have the same standards for nonblacks either. They get to be pretty much normal.
I noticed that too lol.

Last edited: