Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How big is your waist?

How big is your waist?

• Total voters
Colly

Colly

Veteran
★★★★
IMG 20180627 225150

I vary from 34-38, closer to 38 currently. I need to fast.

asking for a ratio like height/waist would be better. what is waist alone going to tell you?

32 inches in circumference

46 inches in circumference for my shoulders
1.4375 ratio, 1.618 is ideal :(

I have a tape measure next to me. I just measured and came out to 34.5''. I gotta start losing weight. I was around 31'' at the end of high school.

asking for a ratio like height/waist would be better. what is waist alone going to tell you?
Most people here are over 6' or between 5'6-5'11, height to waist is also pretty irrelevant as far as ratios go.

Most people here are over 6' or between 5'6-5'11, height to waist is also pretty irrelevant as far as ratios go.
Whats your shoulder circumference OP?

Im not telling, teehee.

43.7 feelsmogged :feelsbadman:
How tall're you though? i'm 6ft2 and 46 (after gymcelling)

If you're shorter, then that's decent.
Also whats your waist size?

5'10, 28"
WOAH that means that your shoulder to waist ratio is 1.56, that's not far from the ideal (1.62)
Basically you mog me cause i'm 46 inches by 32 which is 1.44:feelscry:

That's pretty impressive, whats YOUR shoulder size brother? is your ratio close to 1.62
bideltoid is shit tier. Like 18 inches. I am a framecel but it looks proportional for my height atleast

I don’t know but I have really wide waists that a girl should have

bideltoid is shit tier. Like 18 inches. I am a framecel but it looks proportional for my height atleast
18.5 is the average bideltoid for a 5ft10 man so if you're shorter than that you're golden

I gained hella weight this month after switching to Prozac. No less than 20 pounds

18.5 is the average bideltoid for a 5ft10 man so if you're shorter than that you're golden
shorter than 5 foot 10 is never golden lol. I think it's more about actual size than proportions

33" to be proper. Varies from 30-34" though.

I have no clue