Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How big is your TV and what do you use it for?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
TVcels how big is your TV?

Mine is a 55 inch sony TV that works well and has great contrast levels.

Sony - 55 Class BRAVIA 3 LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV - Front_Zoom

It looks like this

Mine's some 32" Sanyo TV I bought like 10 years ago

around 30" i only use it to watch boxing fights

Most of the time I just use my computer monitor (28'') to watch movies.

2011 40" Samsung UE40D8000 200Hz 3D edge lid local diming micro dimming 2ms FULL HD with...
4HDMI ports, BOOM !

image-301190-1024x673.jpeg

Only 13 years old.

2011 40" Samsung UE40D8000 200Hz 3D edge lid local diming micro dimming 2ms FULL HD with...
4HDMI ports, BOOM !

image-301190-1024x673.jpeg

Only 13 years old.
Mine is 6 year old TV but 4K so all good, Was around 600 dole

Mine is 6 year old TV but 4K so all good, Was around 600 dole
mine was 1700 euro, around eighteen hundred dollars, thirteen years ago, for only forty inch and FHD, so it better lasts 20 more years. Off topic: French fries has doubled in price, televisions cost less than half. Strange.
Yours: Nice 4K ! and nice price man. Your Sony has amazing colors.

Last edited:
On the smaller side, it is a Sony 2022 model. I went from having a 2007 SD TV to 4k, I skipped the HD era. The new TV has a lot of errors for example it lags often and freezes. My 2007 TV had no problems for 15 years.

I don't have a TV

I don't have one, I gave it away. It was a 4k 65" Sony. I am thinking a short throw projector now, or a 85" sharp. Would have the projector as its a bigger screen and less smart shit inside.

I don't have a TV
Old people had one. It was a stupid thing from ancient times. People used to have them on the walls on the other side of the room or placed on a stand. You could watch shows and movies on it. You had to find your remote in the living room first. Or your sister had it, then you would have to watch chick flicks. One person had to switch between different channels to find something that had already started, and there were commercials interrupting their programs all the time. Primitive apes.

bigstock-African-Family-Watching-Tv-Mov-417110977.jpg

family-phones-1280-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 55' but I barely even turn it on anymore

Old people had one. It was a stupid thing from ancient times. People used to have them on the walls on the other side of the room or placed on a stand. You could watch shows and movies on it. You had to find your remote in the living room first. Or your sister had it, then you would have to watch chick flicks. One person had to switch between different channels to find something that had already started, and there were commercials interrupting their programs all the time. Primitive apes.
IT'S OVER FOR TVCELS :lasereyes:

IT'S NOTHING BUT ANNOYING ADS. AND YOU CAN'T PAUSE MOVIES LIKE ON A COMPUTER.

BEYOND OVEER FOR TVCELS :feelsohgod:

mine is not big and bad quality

I use mine as a coat rack

Video game and YouTube

i haven't used a TV probably since I was 13