Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How big is your dick? This graph shows the rarity equivalent between height and penis length (PL)

Penis size

• < 3 (truecel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 (average)

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 6 50.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • > 7 (fakecel)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★

Source:
Height data from adults in the CDC's 2015-16 NHANES survey. Heights were measured at a mobile examination center (MEC).
This chart compares height and dick size using the distribution percentiles from above (not World wide average).

For example, if you're 6'4" (76 inches), that's as rare as having ~6.7 inch penis

gay niggas from outerspace.is

these penis lengths seem shorter than I expected. im like 5 to 5.5 depending how horny I am but the heightpill has claimed me

im fkn Tyrion Lannister over here I guess :society:

Why do you want to know.:feelsseriously:

Doubt 6 inches is in the same percentile as being 6ft 2, the latter is way rarer.

Unless this was conducted in some balkan country or south sudan

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: stop calling me gay:cryfeels:
This is just to show that being tall is actually not much more significant than a larger

mine pretty much matches up with height and length. pretty accurate chart i guess in my case. i guess that makes me average in that regard?

Doubt 6 inches is in the same percentile as being 6ft 2, the latter is way rarer.

Unless this was conducted in some balkan country or south sudan
It is according to the sources I linked. It surprised me too, that's why I made the lazy chart

i'm above the curve :feelsLightsaber:

no wait i'm below the curve :feelsrope: