Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How big is your dick and be 100% honest, I want to get an idea of what the average size really is

How big is your dick fully erect?

• Micropenis

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • 2 inches

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 3 inches

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 4 inches

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • 5 inches

Votes: 37 25.9%
  • 6 inches

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • 7 inches

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • 8 inches

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 9+ inches

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters
Your dick is probably fine, these foids just have too high of standards. What're they gonna do, pull out a measuring stick and measure you erect?

All polls on this topic have shown a very standard deviation of dick size.

a literally perfect graph

My dick makes up in length what it lacks in girth

Like 3 inches and also I have phimosis

dick measuring thread n°669

kūrva blet retarted your non-metric system, my dick is 11cm, and dickpill is just meme, because kikes said so

This forum speaks English. Deal with it, boyo. And stop the "5,5" shit. It's "5.5" when you're speaking the world's language.

Had Hitler been a little less overambitious, more people would be speaking German. Now go sit in the fucking corner!

This forum speaks English. Deal with it, boyo. And stop the "5,5" shit. It's "5.5" when you're speaking the world's language.

Had Hitler been a little less overambitious, more people would be speaking German. Now go sit in the fucking corner!
My language is superior, and so metric system, it is beneath me to accept things only because they popular and normal

9 3 , my dick is good but dosnt matter without looks

Above 5? Mogs me.

BTW, dicksize, if big, is great and all. But it doesn't help you if:

- your face is sub3 (in fact, it will failo your dick if anything or at least, women would hate to picture your dick in any way)
- you're kind of a grower (e.g. your nothing amazing UNTIL you're erect)
- women can't get to see your dick (which isn't erect anyway)
- there are other big-dicked men in your area who have a good face as well.
My language is superior, and so metric system, it is beneath me to accept things only because they popular and normal

if it's superior then speak it all the time and see how far you get.

(lol. Nah, English is a shit pidgin language btw, but it is the world's language and imperial measurements are apart of it, esp when it comes to height, distance travelled, etc).

I'm 6 feet tall and have a 6 inches dick. But I'm nowhere near 6 figures or 6/10.

Face matters more than anything and money matters a lot for betabuxxing, so I'm still incel.
face doesnt matter for sub5'8 unless u r Zac Efron ded srs
know that from my life

face doesnt matter for sub5'8 unless u r Zac Efron ded srs
know that from my life
I've know plenty of good-looking manlets who were way more successful with foids that I've ever dreamed of being, though I agree that height matters.

I've know plenty of good-looking manlets who were way more successful with foids that I've ever dreamed of being, though I agree that height matters.
my friend is male-model level looks may be little less i would say 7/10, he is 5'6 at foids make fun of him

4 inch I think.

I don't understand how being a 9 plus incher is a fakecel though. If you're ugly af and/or manlet, there is no way to display your dick to foids. Unless you are a low inhib god and just whip your dick out in the beach (which case you will go to jail). So that means you will never get laid, and thus not a fakecel.

if he was chad she wouldnt care

BTW, dicksize, if big, is great and all. But it doesn't help you if:

- your face is sub3 (in fact, it will failo your dick if anything or at least, women would hate to picture your dick in any way)
- you're kind of a grower (e.g. your nothing amazing UNTIL you're erect)
- women can't get to see your dick (which isn't erect anyway)
- there are other big-dicked men in your area who have a good face as well.

if it's superior then speak it all the time and see how far you get.

(lol. Nah, English is a shit pidgin language btw, but it is the world's language and imperial measurements are apart of it, esp when it comes to height, distance travelled, etc).
I recognize your avi, bro.

I do think that a top tier chad face + height couldnt make up for a micropenis.

5.6 inches with phimosis

I'm 8" BP on a good day, average girth though. If you're 9+ inches and it's thick, you can't be incel. Seriously. Those must be trolls or wrongly measured. Maybe one or two are legit.

Last edited:
i would suck my own pp if it was 9+ tbh tbh

I recognize your avi, bro.

You disgusting incel. I'm reporting you to IncelTears, mkay? YIKES!!!

I do think that a top tier chad face + height couldnt make up for a micropenis.

A woman might try to date you but the relationship would end within a short time-period. Like say if you got to know her over weeks without having full-on sex, then one day you had sex, or tried to, and you had this 3incher. She may not break up with you right then and there but the clock would be ticking.

I don't know how you measure it in inches. I have 18 cm dick.

6 inches but I swear I see 4 inches when I'm fully erect, I haven't checked in sometime.

I indian so I have a small 6 .2 inch dick
Kill me indian are absolutely subhuman no redemption for us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back