Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How big are your wrists?

How big are your wrists

• <3.5 inches

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 3.5-4.5 inches

• 4.5-5.5nches

• 5.5-6.5

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • 6.5+ inches

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I am obese so do not include me in this.

• Total voters
AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
How big should wrists? How big are Chad's wrists? How do we increase wrist size?

I dont think anyone here has sub 5.5 inch wrists. Average is 7 inches large 8 inches small 6 inches

6 inches. Honestly it didn't bother me until i started wearing a watch. I feel like wrist are extremely important in looks but you won't acknowledge it until someone tells you

I don't know, but they look small and weak

The options are stupid, no one has under 5 inch wrists...
i have the smallest wrists you'll probably ever see (0.05th percentile) and even then i'm nowhere near under 5 inches

extremely important in looks but you won't acknowledge it until someone tells you
This description fits basically everything in our looks. I've never knew what was my problem when i wasn't able to grow a beard. And nobody ever told me, i found out myself: it was my subhuman recessed chin and nonexistent jawline.

no idea and don't care

7.2"

Pretty sure this one guy at my work with a massive frame has like close to 9".

7.5” and stillcel.

That's legit bear of a man. I'm sure he is Chad.
He is fat, but his 1RM bench press is 210kg, natty.

He buzzcut and has a good skull, though. He would probably be a slayer if not overweight.

reminder to measure with a ribbon tape measure. I used to use ear phone cord then measure with a ruler and was half an inch bigger than reality.

wrist measurement is arguably the most important bone measurement. sub 7" is game over

Whoever is 3.5-4.5 inches it truely is OVER for you.
reminder to measure with a ribbon tape measure. I used to use ear phone cord then measure with a ruler and was half an inch bigger than reality.

wrist measurement is arguably the most important bone measurement. sub 7" is game over
I did the exact same

I thought my wrists were relatively small given my thumb and pointer finger can wrap around it, how the fuck can you have wrists that are smaller than 6 inches?

Exactly 6.5", which is considered small for a male.

High IQ post, wrist size is so underrated

My wrists are pathetic and small. I dont even wanna think about it

High IQ post, wrist size is so underrated
Thank you friend.
This study proves incels have smaller than average wrists. This proves that women do not like small wrists.

Lol. Some people have a thicker dick than than wrist.