Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How being short effects you subconsciously

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
So you guys may have noticed that tall guys (not all of course) but a lot of them seem more relaxed or chill. Also more confident. A lot would just laugh at an angry dwarf/manlet even if they could get their shit fucked up because they just don't recognize it as much of a threat. Even subconsciously. They are above them they have the higher ground which doesnt necessarily mean much in a fight can be a negative even but again the higher ground brings confidence.

Lets say you are 5'3.

Surrounded by 6'3 chads or just people in general

That is more of a threatening environment than imagine being 5'3 surrounded by people that are 4'5 for example.

Thats what it feels like to be tall. It feels like nothing is a threat.

Now you might not consciously feel threatened but your subconscious is a whole other thing.

This is why SOME (again not all) manlets are more angry or on edge or feel they have something to prove. Or they are really shy and quiet. Both extremes but for the same reason. Being short makes can make you not feel as confident. Some people show lack of confidence through acting out in aggressive feeling threatened and some cower away instead. That fight or flight. Thats the manlet response to life. Some are fearless and trying to prove themselves some are scared and shy.

Similar to how a blackback gorilla(manlet) wants to prove himself to the silverback.

The majority of manlets will never feel as calm or alpha as tall guys.

Another misconception is that being alpha means being aggressive. Alpha is really being so sure of yourself that you are calm.

Hopefully someone got something out of this.

Silverback gorilla 2a 3548 xl 600x404

i once read a high IQ post on r/Braincels about how short people suffer in life and i can confirm that it's 100% true.

80% of the bullying that i had to endure in school was because of my height, i lstarted middle school at like 4'9-4'10 while everyone was 5'4-5'5 already.

very brutal man.

Being significantly shorter than other males has completely destroyes my confidence and my dreams tbh, height is extremely important for a man to function and develop properly

Absolutely agreed brocel. I have a 5’3 manlet friend actually, and I can tell by how he acts and even the way he walks, he is extremely on edge all the time. When he walks, he barely sways his arms, almost as if to not cause any attention to him or to make anyone uncomfortable. He doesn’t want any confrontation.

Absolutely agreed brocel. I have a 5’3 manlet friend actually, and I can tell by how he acts and even the way he walks, he is extremely on edge all the time. When he walks, he barely sways his arms, almost as if to not cause any attention to him or to make anyone uncomfortable. He doesn’t want any confrontation.
How tall are you?

Not a bad post but don't copy gorilla posting, that's exclusive to @ThoughtfulCel

So you guys may have noticed that tall guys (not all of course) but a lot of them seem more relaxed or chill. Also more confident. A lot would just laugh at an angry dwarf/manlet even if they could get their shit fucked up because they just don't recognize it as much of a threat. Even subconsciously. They are above them they have the higher ground which doesnt necessarily mean much in a fight can be a negative even but again the higher ground brings confidence.

Lets say you are 5'3.

That is more of a threatening environment than imagine being 5'3 surrounded by people that are 4'5 for example.

Now you might not consciously feel threatened but your subconscious is a whole other thing.

This is why SOME (again not all) manlets are more angry or on edge or feel they have something to prove. Or they are really shy and quiet. Both extremes but for the same reason. Being short makes can make you not feel as confident. Some people show lack of confidence through acting out in aggressive feeling threatened and some cower away instead. That fight or flight. Thats the manlet response to life. Some are fearless and trying to prove themselves some are scared and shy.

Similar to how a blackback gorilla(manlet) wants to prove himself to the silverback.

Another misconception is that being alpha means being aggressive. Alpha is really being so sure of yourself that you are calm.

View attachment 251443
High iq.

Manletism is a prison and there is no escape

WHO IS THOUGHTFULCEL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST GOT IT OFF GOOGLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Right, because you just thought to randomly add a picture of a gorilla at the end completely on your own, without any influence from seeing it done on this website.

Giga low IQ my dude. Just admit you copied him or some other post on this forum and be done with it, it's not that big of a deal.

Right, because you just thought to randomly add a picture of a gorilla at the end completely on your own, without any influence from seeing it done on this website.

Giga low IQ my dude. Just admit you copied him or some other post on this forum and be done with it, it's not that big of a deal.
Did you read the post? I mention silverbacks in the post along with blackbacks. I just pulled it off google. I dont copy anyone and I couldnt give a shit I am not admitting to anything. Why are you so far up his ass?

I really look up to you bro...

Lets say you are 5'3.

View attachment 251443
Brutal heightpill, welcome greycel.
I look up to you.

an actual manlets congrats. Some people who are 5'10 claim manlet. BS

WHO IS THOUGHTFULCEL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST GOT IT OFF GOOGLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
omg he's coming, he's gonna rip off your arms

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING NIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT YOU DARE USE ANOTHER GORILLA PICTURE WITHOUT ASKING ME AGAIN

View attachment 251480ahem

No you most likely dont. Im under 5'7 super manlet
IM COMING FOR YOU NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM COMING FOR YOU NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JFL gorilla warfare. Id slap your gorilla head off with my big gorilla balls

Being significantly shorter than other males has completely destroyes my confidence and my dreams tbh, height is extremely important for a man to function and develop properly

Yeah you need to be at least tall/big enough that you feel like you have pretty much even odds or a fighting chance against other men. I experienced a bit of what you talked about working with a 6'9 steroided guy. Insecure feeling. If you feel that all the time as a manlet then it could fuck you up.

Yeah you need to be at least tall/big enough that you feel like you have pretty much even odds or a fighting chance against other men. I experienced a bit of what you talked about working with a 6'9 steroided guy. Insecure feeling. If you feel that all the time as a manlet then it could fuck you up.
height?

Height is power. Power that can never be taken from you. Every other form of power, be it money, family, status, or even mucles, very much can.

It is the ultimate display of power

I'm 5'4" and this is mostly true.

Sure face is important, but there's something much deeper to the heightpill. The problem with being short is that it basically makes you less of a man. It's a very important trait of sexual dimorphism and social dominance.

You can be ugly, but as long as you are tall you can get jacked and be respected or at least feared by other men.

For manlets, it really does not matter how much you lift weights, men who are taller than you will always subconsciously that they are above you. Even if you are smarter than them, have a better body than them and are stronger than them.

When I was in basic training, I had a pod mate who was literally a fat fuck, but he was 5'10" and basically towered over me, so he thought low of me, even though I was the one boosting him up on obstacle courses and shit.

The heightpill attacks you in more vectors than one, which is what makes it so brutal.

Sure face is important, but there's something much deeper to the heightpill. The problem with being short is that it basically makes you less of a man. It's a very important trait of sexual dimorphism and social dominance.

You can be ugly, but as long as you are tall you can get jacked and be respected or at least feared by other men.

For manlets, it really does not matter how much you lift weights, men who are taller than you will always subconsciously that they are above you. Even if you are smarter than them, have a better body than them and are stronger than them.

When I was in basic training, I had a pod mate who was literally a fat fuck, but he was 5'10" and basically towered over me, so he thought low of me, even though I was the one boosting him up on obstacle courses and shit.

The heightpill attacks you in more vectors than one, which is what makes it so brutal.

Agreed but you said the same thing twice for some reason. Yeah im a turbo manlet just like you so I completely understand how important height is. Anyone who says height doesn't matter is either stupid or straight up lying.

Your right I am always on edge and I never trust anyone I meet and I am quite so people assume I am shy but I lack social skills and I have found I notice things more when I am quite and when around talker males I am super alert as its the taller ones that give me shit and being short fucks up your confidence so much and just don't trust people in general to be honest as I have been fooled by people before.

Your right I am always on edge and I never trust anyone I meet and I am quite so people assume I am shy but I lack social skills and I have found I notice things more when I am quite and when around talker males I am super alert as its the taller ones that give me shit and being short fucks up your confidence so much and just don't trust people in general to be honest as I have been fooled by people before.
yeah bro tough manlet life
balding (im 22) overweight jawless

im defo bottom 1%
Damn your parents really fucked you over
Lose that weight though. Whats your weight? Im like 150lbs or 155 in between i think

Lets say you are 5'3.

View attachment 251443
glad to see an high IQpiller here, welcome

yeah bro tough manlet life

Damn your parents really fucked you over
Lose that weight though. Whats your weight? Im like 150lbs or 155 in between i think
i hate exercise so not even worth torturing myself to achieve nothing
also not sure 100%
95kg ish

an actual manlets congrats. Some people who are 5'10 claim manlet. BS

Idk about 5'10 but 5'9 is defo manlet for zoomer such as me. If you're below 50th percentile it's fucking over.

Yeah, look at how tall CEOs and celebrities are. Even if you don't count sex/relationships, it's hard to make it in life even financially/status wise when you're short