Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Behind We Are

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Average 14 year old guy has kissed, dated and held hands with a girl while showing her off as his to everyone. He has also been able to explore her body and feel her up everywhere. He has also hugged and cuddled with her in a most intimate fashion.
Average 16 year old guy has had some form of non-penetrative sex, probably oral.
Average 18 year old guy has had sex with a female at least once.
Meanwhile here we are in our 20s and 30s, many of us not even having held hands with and hugged a girl, let alone kissed or felt her body. Think of how repulsive we are considered, to have never been able to find a single willing woman, while most other men have been with multiple women. It's truly heartbreaking to consider.

I have never even seen a foid

There are lot of memes, jokes, rage, but it really is a tragedy. There needs to be another war so at the very least men can sublimate their sexual feelings and just die off.

It really becomes clear to me how much I missed out on when I see 13/ 14 year old kids. I remember being that age and watching all my friends making out with foids and thinking that that will also be me someday. 6 years later and i'm still the same KHHV and those 14 year olds seem like toddlers now, yet they have experienced something which I probably never will unless I pay.

Aweivero

Not likely we could ever do something about it, our genetics decided such outcome