Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How based would this be?

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
In light of the SCOTUS draft, you have a bunch of women / basedcucks claiming they're trying to control women.
How funny would it be for a justice, or some pundit to just claim that yes, they are, and there's nothing they can actually do about it?

Well, they control men to get 1/4-1/3 of their work product for 18 years (and those people actively support it), so I don't see why they get so mad at this kind of decision

Well, they control men to get 1/4-1/3 of their work product for 18 years (and those people actively support it), so I don't see why they get so mad at this kind of decision
excellent counterpoint

they're trying to control women.
Government controls buttload of shit in our lives. Why is stopping roasties from murdering babies is so unthinkable compared to the rest? Normie entitlement and hypocrisy as usual. And as for your question, yes I'd love to see NPC meltdown over such comment.:feelskek:
Well, they control men to get 1/4-1/3 of their work product for 18 years
Roastie hypocrisy, in other words water is wet.