Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How based is this?

shishio is pure evil and kenshin is a faggot. the only logicla person was saito lol

Dunno i don't watch anime since I'm not a kidcel so can't relate

shishio is pure evil and kenshin is a faggot. the only logicla person was saito lol
Nah Shishio was spot on. Darwinism is the only truth of nature.

i mean it is the law of nature? which at our very core is what makes true.
does it make it right? or morally correct idk but it is true.

does it make it right? or morally correct idk but it is true.
Yes its morally correct. Without Darwinian culling of subhumans, populatins become weak and feeble like we are now.

Yes its morally correct. Without Darwinian culling of subhumans, populatins become weak and feeble like we are now.
in many ways us incels would be put into that subhuman category and culled.

in many ways us incels would be put into that subhuman category and culled.
As we should because our lives are shit. We can't produce anything of value.

As we should because our lives are shit. We can't produce anything of value.
dont know about that bro. a lot of us truly have something to offer we are just rejected by soyciety and foids etc. dont let their standards dictate how you view yourself. not trying to be a whitepill walter but just saying the last thing us incels need is a self destructive mentality based on the "values" of foids and normies.

not trying to be a whitepill walter but just saying the last thing us incels need is a self destructive mentality based on the "values" of foids and normies.
These are the values of natural law, not foids and normoids. A lot of normoids are subhuman scum too, just unaware of their dire circumstances.

i said i hate it not that i dont believe it....
You need to recognize the benefit of darwinism. Human physiology gets stronger with exposure to natural selection and competition for resources.

You need to recognize the benefit of darwinism. Human physiology gets stronger with exposure to natural selection and competition for resources.
there is no benefit in a law that says i cant fuck

So he's saying the strong survive and dominate?

Water

He's also saying that the weak have no right to exist.
Depends on where rights come from. Plus there will always be those who are weak because it's all relative.

Depends on where rights come from. Plus there will always be those who are weak because it's all relative.
The right to exist is asserted through physical force, violence, and/or intellect in a competitive resource scarce environment. The rights are endowed to you by the quality of your pedigree.

The right to exist is asserted through physical force, violence, and/or intellect in a competitive resource scarce environment. The rights are endowed to you by the quality of your pedigree.
Or if we have civilization, which is why us incels haven't been wiped out (yet).

Or if we have civilization, which is why us incels haven't been wiped out (yet).
Civilization has weakened us.

This video needs to be watched by every incel.