Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How badly do you want to escape inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date

In order to escape inceldom, I would ...

• Work 16 hours a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work 18 hours a day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Let's try to quantify the answers with a poll.

Work is something that is objectively disliked, it's an unenjoyable and tedious activity, thus it does measure the willingness to do something you hate for something else.

Using pain or losing an arm or something like that just felt unrealistic.

I mean let's be honest: Most men here can easily "escape" Inceldom. All we have to do is find a 40+/50+ female with kids who is hard up for money. Just be a betabux and BOOM you can start having sex once or twice a year as a married man. None of us fucking want that bullshit. We want teenage virgins.

I’m beginning to find peace that I’ll never have a girlfriend tbh. I’m comfortable rotting my life away at this point.

I don't see the point in putting in effort, at least for me personally. For one thing, I don't have a reason to believe that any amount of effort would produce results. I've never really been capable of connecting with people, and the only thing I want is a relationship. Given both of these facts combined with my knowledge of female nature, no amount of work seems justifiable to me, at least in the pursuit of escaping inceldom. As I've stated here before, I don't even care about sex, and I'm only insecure about being a virgin in the sense that I was never good enough for anyone, not so much from the craving for sex at all.

I've come to the conclusion that what I want is my preconception of a relationship, and it's not something based in reality. My loneliness is definately matched by my general dislike for other people, especially women, at least at this point anyway.

If you have to work its already over

I'd rather rope

If you got to be a part of society by working, of course I would work as much as possible.
I love work, I love learning. I just can't work because the society discriminates people like me
finncel=soyboy
fk off

I won't put in anymore than a normal person would. If a normal person was able to ascend after working 8 hours per day than the problem lies not with the "working on it" but with the obstacles & hidden barriers that stop you exceeding the same as a normal person which is again comes down to Lookism, Heightism, Cacophobia, Ableism.

Work for what lol. Is wageslaving going to unbald you. Is working every day and night going to make you taller and change your facial structure.

Well. 10 hours a day of work so I have a few hours left to enjoy my new non-inceldom.

i could do 14 hours, too bad the demon or spirit that would trade you a gf for working 14 hours a day doesn't exist

I would stop being a leeching neet and work 8 hours just like every other NPC with a gf does. A few years ago I would probably say 10 hours, working isn't hard if you have hope in your life tbh. But since I'm not young anymore it's less beneficial to escape inceldom and as the time passes I would sacrifice less.

Work 14 hours a day is ideal

I mean let's be honest: Most men here can easily "escape" Inceldom. All we have to do is find a 40+/50+ female with kids who is hard up for money. Just be a betabux and BOOM you can start having sex once or twice a year as a married man. None of us fucking want that bullshit. We want teenage virgins.
those women are reserved for the cucks at cucktears

I want to die

I dont want to escape it anymore . I realised that women are shallow . I dont even want sex that bad , i dont even masturbate anymore . All i want in Life now is to be respected by people and find some friends . I just want to find a goal , a passion , some thing i can work on and put my energy into .
I want to be good at something ,
be passionate about something .
I need to find something ,
that is more important than Sexuality .
I dont want women anymore ,
they just drain your energy .
They will never give me the Love i give them .
I will just het leftovers at this point .
I want some loyal male friends . Thats all .
But even they are hard to find when everyone is a bluepilled cuck .

Or maybe just a dog .
Life a peaceful Life .

Honestly, I'm at that point where I'm not particularly desperate to escape it. I'm not happy about the fact that I'll almost certainly never have a girlfriend, but I'm not angry or bitter about it either. I can't help it if girls don't find me physically attractive, so all I can do is focus on what I can do and that's try - and knowing that I've already tried harder than the vast majority of guys my age gives me a strange sense of contentment - I say strange because it's tinged with the knowledge that the vast majority of guys do much better with much less effort. But for the most part I'm quite content with my life at the moment, LDARing when I'm not working as opposed to going out approaching day after day and banging my head against the same brick wall.

I'm terribly lazy. I would deeply dislike the idea of working hard for something other guys get for free.

I dont really want to escape inceldom. I just want money so i can sustain an ldar lifestyle

I’d love to, but I take pride in being part of this community in that no sex haver could last a day in our shoes, meanwhile we survive (albeit shittily) going through gender based and looks based oppression every day.

This vote shit is fbi trying to understand us

Hi FBI

That isn't escaping inceldom, that is being a betabuxx cuck, who are incels. Also, if you wouldn't fuck your looksmax, you are not an incel

Work and then work some more until I'm all worked out.