Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How badly do you think this infatuation with the BBC news network will end?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Here I am watching some good old Survivor and the craziest thing happens. A Tyrone is blindsided and voted off the show, but upon returning to camp this white girl who has been weirdly close to the eliminated Tyrone starts insulting the entire tribe members for eliminating the biggest threat. It gets so bad that she leaves the camp late at night and the host of the show has to be called in to stop her from inflicting self-harm and even killing herself. I'm not even gonna mention how it is on cuckdit but I need to know westerncels do you think this shit will ever end?

I should've posted this in the sewers. GOMENASAI

I dont watch that

cucked thread ngl

You really base your reality off of reality TV shows? lol

HOLY SHIT THE BITCH QUIT THE SHOW. 1 MILLION US RUPEES GONE

You really base your reality off of reality TV shows? lol
THE BLACKPILL IS ON FULL DISPLAY ON TV AND YOU ARE ASKING ME IF I BASE MY REALITY OFF OF A TV SHOW? :feelswhat: FUCK YOU NIGGA

How badly do you think this infatuation with the BBC news network will end    Incelsis   Invo

I used to watch Survivor back in the day, it has a lot of blackpil.

Not according to the :feelsclown: @InAnotherLife
everyone suck up to tall chads especially females, and sometimes low value males outnumber and fuck up chads. Thats blackpill.