Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad is your overbite?

Fire.

Fire.

please build that McDonalds
Teeth Overbites | When to See an Orthodontist | Smiles and Faces  Orthodontics
Overbite Treatment - Zara Dental Clinic - Houston 7137661122

Other names include "mouthbreather" and "no chin."

Last edited:
same as in the pic you posted tbh

Same or close to your image.

Attachments

• 1712627654986.png
    1712627654986.png
    721.6 KB · Views: 11
Data harvesting. Feds?

slightly worse than on picture but double jaw + big adam's apple makes it look way worse

I don't have a natural overbite but I give myself one on purpose often to hide my cartoonish protruding chin.

Slightly better than the image

No. Protruding is just as ugly as recessed. You're thinking gigachad chin when its more like Quentin Tarantino or grandpa from Hey Arnold.
Unless you have an underbite, a protruding chin is usually better than a beta overbite

took braces and a bit of mewing to fix, its slowly regressing again however

I have a recessed chin but a doctor said i have a (near) perfect bite

I have a deep bite

I dont have one

This is my ovERbite, is it terrible?

same as the picture but i also grinded my teeth down from stress so my jaw looks like an old man with dentures :feelsrope:

Mines enough to have ruined my life, but who cares

Teeth Overbites | When to See an Orthodontist | Smiles and Faces  Orthodontics
Overbite Treatment - Zara Dental Clinic - Houston 7137661122

Other names include "mouthbreather" and "no chin."
Mine isn't so bad anymore but it used to be much worse. It was probably similar or slightly worse than your picture. However along with my braces several years ago, I was made to wear rubber bands that corrected my jaw and moved it forwards slightly. My chin is still horribly recessed and I have a terrible jawline/chin/lower third area, but it could have been worse if I didn't get braces in my teenage years.

However I do wish I knew about orthotropics/mewing back then, and I wish that it was more widespread as an actual practice. Dr. Mike Mew might have been the only person able to actually save my terrible lower third while it was still developing. But it is too late now.

stop that :feelswhat:
I cant i do it subconsciously and during my sleep, sometimes i will just wake up and my jaw is fucking ruined. Sometimes I feel little grains of ground down tooth falling down my throat.

i have deepbite its over

I have a overbite but not a recessed jaw

It's disgusting, I wouldn't dare to shave my beard.

i have mild overbite but my chin is badly recessed anyway so doesnt really make a difference