Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is tinder?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
Is it true that chadlites are struggling to get matches on tinder? Is it true that only white and black men get matches on tinder and that even if you are chadpreet it’s over? Has anyone done a bunch of experiments with tinder?

I’m completely blackpilled at this point because my tinder experience was horrible. Some people tell me to to run Jbw game in SEA but I’m not sure I want to becomes green card or a betabux.

The people who say tinder is not real life and “just go outside and approach bro” are fucking insane. I looked in the mirror today and it looks like my hair has gone mgtow. I think it is Norwood 1 though so it’s not like I’m completely screwed but if I lose it all I will do a hair transplant or Wigmax.

it's bad man, real bad.

it's bad man, real bad.
I think 99% of men are incels or are atleast being cheated on by their girlfriends. My only option is moving to an ethnic country where white people are not common but even I’m not sure about that. We have to change continents just to be considered human. Women lie about who they are attracted to.Timothy chalamet would be incel if he wasn’t famous and same thing with Justin Bieber because they have feminine features. Im starting to think women are gigachad only.

I think 99% of men are incels or are atleast being cheated on by their girlfriends. My only option is moving to an ethnic country where white people are not common but even I’m not sure about that. We have to change continents just to be considered human. Women lie about who they are attracted to.Timothy chalamet would be incel if he wasn’t famous and same thing with Justin Bieber because they have feminine features. Im starting to think women are gigachad only.
Donald Trump Head Nod GIF
110%

I think 99% of men are incels or are atleast being cheated on by their girlfriends.
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Timothy chalamet would be incel if he wasn’t famous and same thing with Justin Bieber because they have feminine features.
Women LOVE men with feminine features. Modern women hate masculinity. The "classic" masculine Chad archetype is dead.

Tinder is horrible, basically 0 genzoomers r getting laid on it, good luck if ur not the son of God himself, real life is ur only hope

Tinder is horrible, basically 0 genzoomers r getting laid on it, good luck if ur not the son of God himself, real life is ur only hope
But bro tinder is real life. All the women already chose chad

But bro tinder is real life. All the women already chose chad
Real life still seems 2 be somewhat better than online, irl girls r more open 2 live attention even from sub 8/10s, online its over there r thousands of chads and ur attention is worthless

It’s bad man. Did it for years. If only I knew it only worked for

It’s bad man. Did it for years. If only I knew it only worked for 8+ guys. Still, gotta try something, I guess.

It's bad but still better than any kind of cold approach.