Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is this height weight combo?

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
6'2 at 150 pounds

Yeah it's skinny weight, get some weight , I sit at 155 pounds 5'10 and I'm skinny. You tallfag.

You’re literally ideal height, just need to eat and work out a bit more.

Your height is quite good,start doing martial arts if you dont already.

Sapientia said:
Your height is quite good,start doing martial arts if you dont already.

No it's fucking skinny at 6'2 , anyone can knock him out with one punch.

You're too light. Go on a dirty bulk and then a cut afterwards. The bulk will make your face a bit fat which is the one and only reason the cut is necessary.

Bushladen008 said:
No it's fucking skinny at 6'2 , anyone can knock him out with one punch.

Depends on many variables but lets say he gets a straight/hook/uppercut to the face by a light heavweight/middleweight. I dont think most of the people on the earth can absorb that amount of force without at least getting stunned. With proper training and sparring he can at least avoid getting punched at first place while gaining weight because of bodyweight hypertrophy.

It's terrible. Lift some weights. I'd recommend doing drop sets.

Sapientia said:
Depends on many variables but lets say he gets a straight/hook/uppercut to the face by a light heavweight/middleweight. I dont think most of the people on the earth can absorb that amount of force without at least getting stunned. With proper training and sparring he can at least avoid getting punched at first place while gaining weight because of bodyweight hypertrophy.

I'm not getting into fights with anyone...

if you don't have much muscle and you're relatively low body fat, then it's ok. If you're skinny fat, then you need to start lifting some weights.

Sparky said:
I think I’m a little skinny fat as my cheeks are a little bloated. So I guess I’ll just have to lift some weights and then cut down to a low bf to achieve hollow cheeks

Not necessarily, my cheeks are bloated and I'm not skinnyfat.

CopingGymcel said:
if you don't have much muscle and you're relatively low body fat, then it's ok. If you're skinny fat, then you need to start lifting some weights.

I'm sure I'm not skinny fat, I have some definition

Sparky said:
Try and cut down to like 10% bf. It’d be a great looksmax. You definitely have Chadlite potential from what I’ve seen in your pics

Yeah I'm cutting right now for the face improvements. Only downside is I'm gonna be even weaker than I already am lol.

I'm 6'2" and 155 pounds. It's the FACE.

Have you not heard of LUCKY BOY BLUE?

It’s not hard to gain weight

It’s nigh impossible to gain height

You have height covered, weight is easy

I was 5’8 140 back in sophomore year tho

get eatin

I'm 6 foot 2, 192 and still skinny. Fucking eat!