Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how bad is my life going to get after 18?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
guys be completely honest. I will turn 19 in october and I am terrified for it. I want to know what to expect as life continues to get worse and worse for me.

guys be completely honest. I will turn 19 in october and I am terrified for it. I want to know what to expect as life continues to get worse and worse for me.
It's always downhill from here

You got me bro, Life cant be too bad with brocels, I hope to see you soon!

idk your situation everyone is probably different. 18-19 felt the same. 30s was horrible for me

Depends, what is your life like now. Do you have an irl social life of any kind? Planning to go to college/ or university?

Depends, what is your life like now. Do you have an irl social life of any kind? Planning to go to college/ or university?
I don't have any friends and I think I will continue to college but it won't be a normal school. I've been in special education for a year now.

I don't have any friends and I think I will continue to college but it won't be a normal school. I've been in special education for a year now.
Oh, I see. In that case it will just be worse, but you get used to it overtime. Less emotional, and more numb.

What are your plans for the future? If you ldar its gonna get worse sibce you’ll be further and further out of touch with normies and left behind. and you can’t get a job because muh no experience after a certain time too. Do what you can before giving up. Thats what I’m doing at least.

Oh, I see. In that case it will just be worse, but you get used to it overtime. Less emotional, and more numb.
It’s a brutal life for truecels put there. Wouldve been even worse without the internet thank god for this site.

Dont have any friends? You have me?

Irl you might not have any, You have me online and if you were to visit.

What are your plans for the future? If you ldar its gonna get worse sibce you’ll be further and further out of touch with normies and left behind. and you can’t get a job because muh no experience after a certain time too. Do what you can before giving up. Thats what I’m doing at least.
i will go to college probably but im really not sure what to do, i hate this shit

it’s not gonna get better. If you had no teen experience then it’ll just get worst You’re basically doomed. High school is where you should be having friend and hanging and calling each other and having dates. In high school it’s easy to do those things unlike college. It won’t get better it’ll just get worst and harder

it’s not gonna get better. If you had no teen experience then it’ll just get worst You’re basically doomed. High school is where you should be having friend and hanging and calling each other and having dates. In high school it’s easy to do those things unlike college. It won’t get better it’ll just get worst and harder
all i want is to have a normal teenage experience, i wish i could restart

all i want is to have a normal teenage experience, i wish i could restart
so do i. Ever since high school ended i was thinking how shit and boring my life is. What’s funny is that i never minded not being in school and always was happy in the summer but nope once high school was done for good I knew it was just gonna get worst. I ended up being depressed as shit in the summer and bored as hell. I got tired of my copes as well and realized majority of my aquitances don’t give a damn about me. i wish i had frienfs to hang with. I wish people didn’t hate me

so do i. Ever since high school ended i was thinking how shit and boring my life is. What’s funny is that i never minded not being in school and always was happy in the summer but nope once high school was done for good I knew it was just gonna get worst. I ended up being depressed as shit in the summer and bored as hell. I got tired of my copes as well and realized majority of my aquitances don’t give a damn about me
i have been coping for all my teens that its going to get better for me and life will be fun one day but it never happens. now im at the end of my teenage years and its only getting worse. it makes me so sad and angry.

i have been coping for all my teens that its going to get better for me and life will be fun one day but it never happens. now im at the end of my teenage years and its only getting worse. it makes me so sad and angry.
Yeah your only hope is college but only way you can make friends there is joining clubs. Doing just classes won’t help you as they’re very short and most don’t wanna talk since they’re listening to the professor. I suggest taking all classes in one day and doing most online and trying to find enough time for clubs. College is really ur last opportunity If that fails then youre fucked.

realistically you will only get older and more lonely

I'm terrified too , i wonder what more is in store for me

i will go to college probably but im really not sure what to do, i hate this shit
Do stem/engineeriing comp science dont do foid shit unless you have to. Because theres more brocels/subhumans in there and it might actually give you a job even though its hyper competitive.

Bro, you are 18. You have plenty of time to get your dick wet

It will pretty much be the same there isn't going to be some dramatic change just because you turned 19

Life will always get worse with each year that goes by though unless you get lucky at some point

More brutality is on the way

Socialize with other incels. It's the only way to cope.

19 feels no different from 18, it's the feeling of wasting what are supposed to be your prime years that feels the worst

Socialize with other incels. It's the only way to cope.
this is what i will keep doing. just making friends here and accepting i cant make friends in real life because im such a pathetic loser idiot.

It will always get worse, and it will do so fast.

It's going to get harder, if you have a social circle keep communicating with them. As an adult a lot of your opportunities come from your social circle.

Idk if it will get "worse", but the older I get the more isolated and depressed I feel.

No chance of you ascending either since you're 5'3".

It only gets worse

If your life is shit and it doesn’t turn around almost immediately you’re guaranteed to get a lot worse and it will eventually become so hard to change that you never will; then you are forced to accept a much lower quality of life and satisfaction.

Yeah bro, i was trying to give the kid some hope.
He is 5"3ft living in Ubermensch country, is autistic and has a truecel voice. Literally never began for him

As an incel, life gets exponentially worse every year after age 10, and that's the BEST case scenario (assuming you didn't get abused as a kid or childhood trauma and shit). So yeah, don't expect any improvements

He is 5"3ft living in Ubermensch country, is autistic and has a truecel voice. Literally never began for him
Looks don't actually matter like that IRL. All he needs to do is hold frame and be positive

Try and get some friends. Don’t be alone in college.