Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is my hairline? Should I get a Hairtransplant?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Hair

nw2 to nw3

it's bad

Try minoxidil, though it has less effect on the temples, it's still worth a shot.

On here? Baldcel.

Irl you're good as you still have solid density in the widows peak. You start entering the Norwood cemetery when your hairline has receded and the rest of the hair is noticeably thin.

Looks normal to me.

Looks like NW2 to me

On here? Baldcel.

Irl you're good as you still have solid density in the widows peak. You start entering the Norwood cemetery when your hairline has receded and the rest of the hair is noticeably thin.
that´s what I´m kind of conflicted about. I´m almost 30 and I don´t know if a straight, juvenile hairline would actually look worse on me than my current hairline.

Also my hairline is just like that.

that´s what I´m kind of conflicted about. I´m almost 30 and I don´t know if a straight, juvenile hairline would actually look worse on me than my current hairline.
It's fine for being 30. If it recedes or thins a lot more then get a hair transplant. If you were 18 I'd say you're in more severe trouble

You look like a lookism fakecel

Why the fuck would you retards pay that much money for a terrible hair transplant when you can get this?

You're not ready for the truth.

yes, that´s what I was thinking, too.

I´m already on Propecia and now have to spend 8k for hair transplant. Feels bad man....
Go to Turkey. Get it done for around 3K. Pretty cheap.

Also any side effects from Propecia?

Normal hairline. Stop whining, your hair is fine and it could be your normal hairline.

Strong user name to post content ratio

Getting a few more hairs on your head isn't going to get girls flocking to you. Spend your money on more worthwhile things.

It's not terrible yet, don't bother with a hair transplant

I´m already on Propecia and now have to spend 8k for hair transplant. Feels bad man....
ht is 2-3k in turkey. dont be a fucking cuck and buy it in your country

Look up clinics in Turkey. Your 8k spend could easily be 3k. Including flight maybe 4k.

i think its like nw 1.5

Haircut makes you look like a fakecel cuck but yeah that hairline is bad, especially with a big forehead

Look up clinics in Turkey. Your 8k spend could easily be 3k. Including flight maybe 4k.

Similiar topic: Where do you get cheap but good facial surgery in Europe ? I want to do a nose and eye lid job !

no way I´d ever get this done in a 3rd world country like Turkey especially since a hair transplant is permanent and there is no real way to reverse it.

All the results I´ve seen from the Turks were horrendous. I´d legit jump off a bridge if my transplant turned out like this:

that retard is even recommending that clinic and is happy with his result LOL

He´s permanently disfigured for the rest of his life.

no way I´d ever get this done in a 3rd world country like Turkey especially since a hair transplant is permanent and there is no real way to reverse it.

All the results I´ve seen from the Turks were horrendous. I´d legit jump off a bridge if my transplant turned out like this:

that retard is even recommending that clinic and is happy with his result LOL

He´s permanently disfigured for the rest of his life.

You Americans really have an issue with anything you see as 'third world'. As though if it's not from the mighty americurrr it must be shit.

Whatever, stay with a shitty hairline then. Keep paying ridiculous American prices. Back in the real world there's clinics from Turkey with 4-5 stars on realself and hundreds of reviews.

You Americans really have an issue with anything you see as 'third world'. As though if it's not from the mighty americurrr it must be shit.

Whatever, stay with a shitty hairline then. Keep paying ridiculous American prices. Back in the real world there's clinics from Turkey with 4-5 stars on realself and hundreds of reviews.
He is German

He is German

Well whatever, guess he can stay with his shitty hairline either way then.

Honestly, it's a HT, not a lefort 3. Not saying they're impossible to screw up but success rates are high. Many doctors outside the west are very good and much cheaper. Got my liposuction in India despite high inhib cucks telling me to pay 4x the price back home instead and it worked out fine - I even posted pics.

Well whatever, guess he can stay with his shitty hairline either way then.

Honestly, it's a HT, not a lefort 3. Not saying they're impossible to screw up but success rates are high. Many doctors outside the west are very good and much cheaper. Got my liposuction in India despite high inhib cucks telling me to pay 4x the price back home instead and it worked out fine - I even posted pics.
lol@ comparing lipo to a hair transplant.

Hair transplants are one of the most difficult surgeries to do well and its permanent.

"Success rate is high"

Just because hair grows doesn´t mean it was a success. The quality of the hairline is what seperates great surgeons from cheap ass amateurs. Have you seen the vid I posted? That guy is disfigured for life because he wanted to save a few bucks. All the hairlines I´ve seen from Turkish surgeons looked fake and amateurish.

lol@ comparing lipo to a hair transplant.

Hair transplants are one of the most difficult surgeries to do well and its permanent.

"Success rate is high"

Just because hair grows doesn´t mean it was a success. The quality of the hairline is what seperates great surgeons from cheap ass amateurs. Have you seen the vid I posted? That guy is disfigured for life because he wanted to save a few bucks. All the hairlines I´ve seen from Turkish surgeons looked fake and amateurish.

I'll need to see what the guy looked like before before evaluating the success of his procedure.

Regardless one fuck up means very little. No one in any job has a 100% success rate. Even western doctors screw up.

Wear wigs or someshit not a problem tbh

I'll need to see what the guy looked like before before evaluating the success of his procedure.

Regardless one fuck up means very little. No one in any job has a 100% success rate. Even western doctors screw up.
it´s not one fuck up. Literally all their results are like that. All of them have that zig zag unnatural hairline look where you can immediately tell someone had a hair transplant.

It´s something I´ll have to deal with for the rest of my life so I want to maximize my chances.

Doesn't look that bad imo, but we need a picture from the top/profile for a more accurate verdict.

it´s not one fuck up. Literally all their results are like that. All of them have that zig zag unnatural hairline look where you can immediately tell someone had a hair transplant.

It´s something I´ll have to deal with for the rest of my life so I want to maximize my chances.

Maybe YOU can tell, but the average normie couldn't tell shit. You can also only tell because you know he has a transplant.

Again, you can't evaluate a procedure without seeing the before pics, and if no procedure looks good to you it's likely your standards are too high.

hair transplants are permanent.

Exactly. Permanently ugly! Especially if you get the strips taken out at the back. I know someone who got it done and he ended up shaving his head bald anyway cos of how fucking terrible his hair transplant turned out.

With the toupee/wigs you can have multiple hairstyles depending on what you're doing. Going away for the weekend? Wear a totally different hairstyle to your work hair. And th ebest part is that they look amazing!