Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How bad is my acne

People at the gym vomit when they see my acne

Is that you? :feelshehe:

So glad I wasn't born a foid aka a filthy nasty cunt rag.

glad to be born a man and not somebody's property

also im raping your oneitis rn

If I was a foid I'd be the same as the rest of them since that's all they are Fucking whores it's in their nature.
So you’d be grossed out right

It's not as bad as I expected it to be. As long as you don't have acne on your face you should be fine tbh.

I would rather have 10x more acne on my back than having any acne on my face.

Stop telling that to me I don’t wanna think about it
the thing is , if i'm not raping her , her bf is fucking her
her twink bf if fucking her , while you're gymcelling your pain away
every rep and every pound you bench
she's getting her ass pounded hard anal style hardcore rectum destruction

It's not as bad as I expected it to be. As long as you don't have acne on your face you should be fine tbh.

I would rather have 10x more acne on my back than having any acne on my face.
I have it on face

the thing is , if i'm not raping her , her bf is fucking her
her twink bf if fucking her , while you're gymcelling your pain away
every rep and every pound you bench
she's getting her ass pounded hard anal style hardcore rectum destruction
It’s not fair

bro how the fuck you get acne on your arms:lul::lul::lul:

Damn and I thought my pizza face ass had it bad

You can get antibiotics for that see a dermatologist asap

Bro it’s extremely disgusting ngl

bro how the fuck you get acne on your arms:lul::lul::lul:

Damn and I thought my pizza face ass had it bad
Steroid acne appears on chest, back, arms and shoulders

Yeah but I. Have it everywhere
I also have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms, and my face is full of craters. fucking hate this shit. i would otherwise be normal if it wasn't for these fucking skin condition.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I also have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms, and my face is full of craters. fucking hate this shit. i would otherwise be normal if it wasn't for these fucking skin condition.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Oh Jesus Christ same, my whole body is like a sand paper

Am I a truecel for the acne alone
If you wear long sleeve then no but how long will you wear long sleeve clothing and it depends how hot the place you live in is. It will be a massive turn off for most women. It’s putting you in incel tier for sure unless ur face is 7/10+ it’s over

Oh Jesus Christ same, my whole body is like a sand paper
forgot to also mention i have a fucking greasy face. i otherwise would actually look okay. my dad's genetics is a fucking curse.

forgot to also mention i have a fucking greasy face. i otherwise would actually look okay. my dad's genetics is a fucking curse.
Thank god I no longer have greasy face, accutane fixed that

did you have to go to a dermatologist for that?
no its too hard to see a doctor where I am and im too high inhib to anyway so i bought it online without prescription

no its too hard to see a doctor where I am and im too high inhib to anyway so i bought it online without prescription
did you notice any side effects when taking it? i'm just using neutrogena body wash at the moment and it's slowly working, but I'm curious about the accutane.

did you notice any side effects when taking it? i'm just using neutrogena body wash at the moment and it's slowly working, but I'm curious about the accutane.
dry skin (suppose to be and helps), dry lips, my lips are ripped and it hurts, make sure you use lip balm, your joints are also suppose to hurt like hell on it but im on deca durabolin (a steroid) so my joints are fin. The biggest issue is liver, i checked mine 1 week ago it was in the high range

:feelskek:It looks like you have monkeypox nigger. Is that really your acne or did you find some faggot on the internet

stop roiding retard (but you have to continue anyways because i think you will never have normal T level like before after taking it once could be wrong info tho)

stop roiding retard (but you have to continue anyways because i think you will never have normal T level like before after taking it once could be wrong info tho)
yeah i'll have to always be on but it doesnt matter, i can drop my dosage so new acne dont appear its just im not done yet

yeah i'll have to always be on but it doesnt matter, i can drop my dosage so new acne dont appear its just im not done yet
in my teens i had really bad acne on my face (like yours but just on face) and took a pill that dried my skin, had to use lipstick for dry lips but it worked, had to take it for 6 months everday (had a high dosage afterwards got the info that your liver has to tank alot lol RIP, my liver is ok tho)

in my teens i had really bad acne on my face (like yours but just on face) and took a pill that dried my skin, had to use lipstick for dry lips but it worked, had to take it for 6 months everday (had a high dosage afterwards got the info that your liver has to tank alot lol RIP, my liver is ok tho)
yeah the pill that dried your skin is called accutane, im on it righ tnow

yeah the pill that dried your skin is called accutane, im on it righ tnow
Hope it helps, looks fucking disgusting.
Atleast you are used to it so you could get rid of Trypophobia.
According to 1 study, about 11% men and 18% women have it out of about 300.