Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is looking feminine?

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I've never been called ugly but women told me I'm cute and used "feminine adjectives" to describe me. 

I have an oval face with a weak chin. I think I developed with low T, have thin wrists, hard to build muscle, etc.

It's fine if it's balanced out with some masculine features.

Death sentence, unless you're young and can run pretty boy game.

In 2018 it's all about looking feminine. Women are borderline lesbos thans to feminism so looking like a woman with a dildo between your legs is ideal

Pretty bad. Do you like girls who look like dudes? I didn't think so. My suggestion is save up for jaw implants and never give up in the gym. Maybe find a personal trainer.

Jockcel said:
Death sentence, unless you're young and can run pretty boy game.

Yeah, im old and fucked, I know. Girls liked me back then but too autistic to realize.

I did have 2 girls absolutely crazy about me, but maybe they were desperate? One girl thought I was extremely attractive. She was no supermodel though. Maybe a 5-6 at best. 

I was told women were giving me IOIs but was blind to it. I wore a suit once to a job and women called me handsome.

I never had women directly approach me, but I had women rub up against me on the subway. She rubbed her pussy into my knuckles for about 30 min. I was frozen solid. I absolutely didn't know what to do. Crowded train, my hand on a crossbar. Girl is grinding into my knuckles. Felt her pubic bone. I still jerk to it, even though it was many years ago. It couldn't have been an accident.

Sadness said:
Pretty bad. Do you like girls who look like dudes? I didn't think so. My suggestion is save up for jaw implants and never give up in the gym. Maybe find a personal trainer.

I work out every day. Up to benching 120lbs.

Well, I'll make one correction, in my last job a girl asked me to teach her Javascript. She gave me her phone and address. Walked up to me and made the approach. She said I overheard you live a few blocks from me, that was her line.

All the guys said that is asking you out, I didn't see it. Their take was once a girl invites you to her home, that is pretty much a done deal, she isn't going to ask you for sex in the office. One guy said, its ok if you are gay, we won't hold it against you. Guy said would you have the balls to ask her out like that?

It’s horrible. I look very feminine. Small chin. Large round forehead. Thick lips. I can’t even run trannygame because my lack of cheekbones would make me a subhuman girl.

complaining about thin wrists is cope tbh

once you actually gain size to your forearms, biceps, triceps it makes your shit look 3x bigger than it actually is.

Turn into a trap and let incels pound your boipucci.

It depends if you are looking a bit feminine it's fine many chicks dig that look if you have atleast a few other masculine features. But if you are totally feminine looking from top to bottom then you are srewed because no women likes that.

Pretty boys have feminine features so it's not too bad, if you can be prettyboy.

Not too bad, just run the pretty boy game and you're probably good. I have feminine facial features myself

Ectomorph low t, unless you are a pretty boy, it's over.

Pretty boys are guys with masculine jaws, head shapes with feminine reference and features. You’re NOT a pretty boy! Consider MtF or steroids, HGH, and surgery.

its over for u definitely

If you are ever called cute by someone, you are already doing better than a few of us.

It's a death sentence

Being called cute isn't a compliment, unlike actually being called handsome/good looking

it depends if its the pretty boy type or the actual lesbian looking type. if its the former you have to use it to your advantage, if the latter you're fucked. if they are calling you "cute" you're probably fucked.

It can be a great gift if you can find it in you to be trans.

Let me tell you how bad it is. The only girl I ever kissed told me that I look like a girl and that I should be her gf rather than bf, and that she's thinking of pegging me.

It's perfect to attract teenage girls if you have very good hair.