Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad is it for 5'8 in the US?

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Of course I don't mean with women, this is out of the discussion. I mean in public am I considered a manlet or just normal like what it is in every place I lived in. I will visit the US soon, I can't wait to get mogged in every corner because of my girly little frame.

wear 2 inch lifts everywhere and you should be ok

You'd get mogged if you were only around young people but obviously in public there's a huge mix and at 5'8 you probably wouldn't need to worry. If you were 5'5 or below then you'd get publicly mogged for sure.

Your height is slightly below average but you would not be noticeably short.

You'd be average / above average in places with high Hispanic / Indian / Asian population. You'll be height mogged by most white and black people tho.
2~3 inch lifts should do the trick if you have the frame for it.

Pretty bad. I'm 5'08.5" as measured by my doctor and myself and my life is shit. I've been called short by girls on numerous occasions. The only potential cope is to have a really attractive face to compensate. even then when you stand next to a tall normie you still look like a boy who didn't finish growing. Depending on how short you are you might find a girl shorter. For a guy who is 5'8 it will be hard to get anyone over 5'2.

Alex_Bones said:
You'd be average / above average in places with high Hispanic / Indian / Asian population. You'll be height mogged by most white and black people tho.
2~3 inch lifts should do the trick if you have the frame for it.

As usual, my frame ruins it all everytime

I'm 5'9 in the U.S. and I feel very short. I'm in college. I am very tall compared to family members. In high school I was taller than most people until they grew to be above average height. I agree with wearing lifts or boots though.

Doable in lifts. With a good pair of boots and inserts you'll heightmog many men and most women.