Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How bad do you have it?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
Here are some incel and truecel trait I have

Incel
- Autistic
- Manlet
- Makes a low salary
- Parents lie and say "You are so handsome"
- No friends IRL
- Terrible muscle building genetics

Truecel
- Low IQ
- Turbo ugly
- Gigafast metabolism
- Don't have the smart autism (aspergers)
- SPED classes (modified classes)

List yours

Last edited:
Looking at footage of 1980s high schools is pure suicidefuel, because it makes me realize just how bad things have truly become, and it also reminds me of the billions of people that exist in the world that have never been as miserable as me or touch starved as me. I suffer more than every fucking normie with a sexual partner, as everyone incel does

Here are some incel and truecel trait I have

Incel
- Autistic
- Manlet
- Makes a low salary
- Parents lie and say "You are so handsome"
- No friends IRL
- Terrible muscle building genetics

Truecel
- Low IQ
- Turbo ugly
- Gigafast metabolism
- Don't have the smart autism (aspergers)
- SPED classes (modified classes)

List yours
- Diagnosed autist
- No Friends irl
- Homeless for most my childhood
- Abusive Mom that hates me
- No Dad
- Jobless
- Teencel thats KHHV
- Insomnia
- Probably have BPD
- Ugly asf

- Diagnosed autist
- No Friends irl
- Homeless for most my childhood
- Abusive Mom that hates me
- No Dad
- Jobless
- Teencel thats KHHV
- Insomnia
- Probably have BPD
- Ugly asf
I am diagnosed too with the retard autism and I have strict step dad who loves to emotionally abuse me

If you are a teencel I say keep trying to ascend until you are 20

I thought those were only for severely low functioning people
Nah, I had modified classes especially math, I cant even do basic math because autism tanked my IQ, so much for autism making you so smart according to normies

Last edited:
Nah, I had modified classes especially math, I cant even do basic math because autism tanked my IQ, so much for autism making you so smart according to normies?
I'm NT, so I don't really have a place to say anything, but I belive it's usually the high-functioning spergs that are neurodivergent enough to reap the benefits of their disability while simultaneously being NT enough

I'm NT, so I don't really have a place to say anything, but I belive it's usually the high-functioning spergs that are neurodivergent enough to reap the benefits of their disability while simultaneously being NT enough
My assistant wrestling coach was a NEET living on his own on NEETbuxx because the government deemed him non NT enough

Way, way, worse than I deserve.

Incel
-No haloes

Truecel
-Chink
-Autism
-Dyspraxia

Incel:

Autistic
Socially awkward
Have a boring monotone voice
Parents lie as well
Low IQ
Leexhing off mom and dad (idk if this is okay at 18)

Trucel

Balding since 15
no smart autism
Have no real hobbies that arent media consumption
Zero talent
small peen
Cant connect with normies irl have too much niche interests

Curries are also considered asian since India is in south asia

Annnnd chadpreet and chang dont exist
Very distinct from us, and chadpreet does exist while chang is just a chink who can be somewhat accepted into human society

Incel:

Autistic
Socially awkward
Have a boring monotone voice
Parents lie as well
Low IQ
Leexhing off mom and dad (idk if this is okay at 18)

Trucel

Balding since 15
no smart autism
Have no real hobbies that arent media consumption
Zero talent
small peen
Cant connect with normies irl have too much niche interests
Not even the most useless talents? Autistic people tend to have the most useless talents possible like being able name every single pokemon or being able to disprove the holocaust

Very distinct from us, and chadpreet does exist while chang is just a chink who can be somewhat accepted into human society
Chad"preet" can only exist through mix racing or surgerymaxxing not to mention chadpreets dont even look like curries, you are more likely to come across a serial killer than a chadpreet

Chad"preet" can only exist through mix racing or surgerymaxxing not to mention chadpreets dont even look like curries, you are more likely to come across a serial killer than a chadpreet
True they don’t look like your average currycel, they’re mostly med passing

Not even the most useless talents? Autistic people tend to have the most useless talents possible like being able name every single pokemon or being able to disprove the holocaust
geography i can locate and name all the states with no problem I’ve noticed normies cant remember the fucking capital of this country lmao

geography i can locate and name all the states with no problem I’ve noticed normies cant remember the fucking capital of this country lmao
I can name every country, capital, and flag. Common autist trait.

I have useless talents caused by my autism like being able to pick up on jiu jitsu or muay thai really easily while struggling with normal tasks or things that will benefit my life

I have it pretty good as far as incel life goes. Free 1 bedroom 1 bathroom council flat which my parents put furniture and carpet and new bed in.
Free food 95% of the time my mum cooks Indian slop and my dad buys me burger every 2 or 3 days.
I have a old but working car I can drive and sit in, but it's illegal so I can't get caught. So I drive carefully and do it properly like I am Pablo Escobar with coke load in the boot. If they try to stop me I have to run for my life.
I don't have any friends which is the only thing I miss but as a grown man with no job there's no point having friends. You will always be a loser to them and never be able to be on their level no matter what you do for them. Better to just sit alone. Besides games are way more fun than real life normies hang outs anyway.

Today on GTA I had 4 guys cruising with me. Its like being rich and cool in real life. I drive my cars with my dudes and smoke my cigarettes and I feel rich. In real life rich people all hate their lives and have no friends from what I can see. So real life just sucks ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back