Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad do Hispanic/latino incels have it???

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
everyone always talks about how bad curries and rice have it, how bad do Hispanics have it:feelswhere:

Quebecois have it pretty great, I guess

bad if they can't get a foid of their own race,

White hispanic = Slayer
Castizo = doing good
Mestizo = high chance to be incel
Native = It's over

From my own experience:
The economic gap between latino foids and latino males is widening.
Nowadays you see latina foids involved in nearly every form of prostitution, be it webcam, whore, golddigger, selling pics, instagram etc.
While the males can't use any of their physical properties (some try faggotry though) they have far less income.

So what you get at this stage is latino men being involved in all sorts of crime/drugs to be able to get enough money.
Those who do not (the large majority) stay poor and won't have any chance at all.

My experiences are from a mostly Colombian perspective. Venezuelans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans are similar.

Its bad. If they look like say Maluma or Daddy Yankee, they'll slay. If they lucked out on the looks department, Latino guys have to thugmaxx or betabuxx to the extreme (the former being more common).
Its rare to encounter Latino incels because they tend to be extroverted, and Latina foids are impressed by loudmouth overbearing showoffs. If you're shy and/or nerdy, other latinos (both male and female) think you're a faggot; this is not a culture where academic prowess is praised
Ugly latino guys don't care how ugly they are, or are too low IQ too acknowledge it, so an ugly guy will keep on pussy begging and groveling until he finally settles for some slutty single mother in her 30s that's been passed around since she was 13
Latina foids expect men to pay for EVERYTHING --- even if they're earning a decent wage; basically it's : yOu hAvE tO pAy bEcAuSe YoUre a mAn.....however, they will gladly support financially and tolerate mistreatment from a white Chad

White hispanic = Slayer
Castizo = doing good
Mestizo = high chance to be incel
Native = It's over
Spot on. I'm between Castizo and Mestizo, and it sucks. TBH, overall my physiognomy is "Mediterranean white" but I've been "blessed" with indigenous facial features with the premature balding of southern europeans to boot

From my own experience:
Nowadays you see latina foids involved in nearly every form of prostitution, be it webcam, whore, golddigger, selling pics, instagram etc.
While the males can't use any of their physical properties (some try faggotry though) they have far less income.

So what you get at this stage is latino men being involved in all sorts of crime/drugs to be able to get enough money.
Those who do not (the large majority) stay poor and won't have any chance at all.

Latina foids are absolute whores; their sexual behavior and dating strategies are strikingly similar to Russian foids, but with lower IQ.

I'm highly introverted and bookish ---- Latina foids have always treated me with disdain for this

Latinos are vastly underrepresented here, they must be slayers :chad:

My experiences are from a mostly Colombian perspective. Venezuelans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans are similar.

Its bad. If they look like say Maluma or Daddy Yankee, they'll slay. If they lucked out on the looks department, Latino guys have to thugmaxx or betabuxx to the extreme (the former being more common).
Its rare to encounter Latino incels because they tend to be extroverted, and Latina foids are impressed by loudmouth overbearing showoffs. If you're shy and/or nerdy, other latinos (both male and female) think you're a faggot; this is not a culture where academic prowess is praised
Ugly latino guys don't care how ugly they are, or are too low IQ too acknowledge it, so an ugly guy will keep on pussy begging and groveling until he finally settles for some slutty single mother in her 30s that's been passed around since she was 13
Latina foids expect men to pay for EVERYTHING --- even if they're earning a decent wage; basically it's : yOu hAvE tO pAy bEcAuSe YoUre a mAn.....however, they will gladly support financially and tolerate mistreatment from a white Chad

Spot on. I'm between Castizo and Mestizo, and it sucks. TBH, overall my physiognomy is "Mediterranean white" but I've been "blessed" with indigenous facial features with the premature balding of southern europeans to boot

Latina foids are absolute whores; their sexual behavior and dating strategies are strikingly similar to Russian foids, but with lower IQ.

I'm highly introverted and bookish ---- Latina foids have always treated me with disdain for this
Wgats your pfp from:whatfeels:

From my own experience:

Lets add OnlyFans is dealed in dollars.

So a Latina foid can perfectly do 18000 USD monthly with ease. While in U.S that might not be great. In all Latin American countries is the equivalent of seventh figure income :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Considering they're pretty rare. I bet most seem to solve their issues idk. I've never met another latincel tbh

Boyo what part of Colombia you're in?
My mothers Colombian, but I've traveled to Cali (the Colombian city not the us state) many times growing up and you could say I was raised between Colombia and the US

Being Latino is a huge halo. You are either a heartbreaker or a thug, you can’t do anything wrong as a Latino if you are not a complete idiot

As a latincel, NT is everything.