Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How bad are your facial features?

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★★
I have a recessed chin and jaw as well as horrible acne..:cryfeels:

Egg-shaped forehead, asymmetric face, huge fat nose, tiny mouth, short chin.

My jaw and cheekbones are good but I have bug eyes and a small narrow feminine nose that belongs on a foid

My jaw and cheekbones are good but I have bug eyes and a small narrow feminine nose that belongs on a foid
Small narrow feminine nose is actually attractive. Bug eyes you can fix with surgery. The fact you have jaw and chin make you brutally mog all of this forum

Brutally mogs me, 5.5 inch wristcel with recessed chin, wide boxer nose in a white skin, no jaw and prey eyes.

Maybe there is hope for you bro

Long or narrow skull, asymmetrical eyes with a slightly negative canthal tilt, small cheekbones, kike nose, big lips, shitty hairline and circles under my eyes. It's only downhill from here, with my constant stress accelerating my aging more and more. :feelsaww: My hair has already started turning white and it won't look like Julian Assange's for sure.

Small narrow feminine nose is actually attractive. Bug eyes you can fix with surgery. The fact you have jaw and chin make you brutally mog all of this forum

Brutally mogs me, 5.5 inch wristcel with recessed chin, wide boxer nose in a white skin, no jaw and prey eyes.

Maybe there is hope for you bro
Small nose isn’t attractive for guys. And I don’t mog anyone. My wrists are also small, I am 5’7 with the shoulder width of a 9 yo foid

Gooknigger nose and chubby cheeks but nothing really trucel tier. I would probably be like 4-5/10 facially

I have a recessed chin and jaw as well as horrible acne..:cryfeels:
All chinlets here should get jaw surgery ASAP it boosts your looks by a lot more than you would think

Small nose isn’t attractive for guys. And I don’t mog anyone. My wrists are also small, I am 5’7 with the shoulder width of a 9 yo foid
This is the most underrated pill: being a framecel. If you are a framecel, having jaw and chin is useless.

Totally a women's frame bro, have a nice cope :dab:

looks like this guy

Attachments

• Count_Olaf.png
    Count_Olaf.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 15
Extremely extremely bad I have severely below average everything.

Very very bad. Just awful. Almost everyone mogs me.
Small nose isn’t attractive for guys.
Right. Having a thick nose is Chad's trait. My thick nose makes me a bit closer to Chad. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I can tell you my flaws. Really bad hyperpigmentation. Loads of stretch marks even though I’m healthy BMI. Bad hairline. Horrendous overbite, height, facial asymmetry cause I sleep on one side. My nose is too big and I have eye bags. My dentition is very bad

Big forehead :feelstrash:
Norwooding :feelstrash:
Recessed chin :feelstrash:
Yellow teeth :feelstrash:
Ginger hair :feelstrash:

Average face.
Balding NW4
Acne scars.
Big nose.
Glasses.
Eyebrows - unibrow.
Asymetrical ears and mouth/teeth.

Bulbous wide nose, Cystic acne all over face + blackheads, Wrinkles all over face, stretch marks on body, All kinds of acne scars on body and face

Bad enough to end up as a wizard
My face has no positive features

Worst features:
flat face
small nose
big teeth
a bit of acne
Good features:
Hunter eyes
decent jawline
symmetrical face
full lips

I kinda look like Quentin Tarantino but as a freckly ginger with thick curly hair

• Hunter eyes (but shit colored)
  • Thick eyebrows
  • Mild acne
  • Protruding ears
  • Average nose
  • Nignog lips (even though I'm white)
  • Square head
  • Okay jaw
On my best days I look like a high-tier normie, but on my worst days I'm just barely above Blackops2cel in terms of looks

it never began 4 me

Low cheekbones = DEATH my lower third is quite good, however i can’t have hollow cheeks bec of my shitty cheekbones :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: im so fucked :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am probably the ugliest guy here.

I have an asymmetric face, huge Caterpillar eyebrows, a huge nose (long rather than wide), a small mouth, and a weak chin. I grew a big beard to hide my weak chin.

I am only 5'1". I have giant moobs.

What is the circumference of your wrists?