Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How bad are incel levels in ethnic countries?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
Some ethnic guys are saying that ethnic women are messaging random white guys online through tinder and Instagram. Is this betabux or Jbw ? Are ethnic men incels in ethnic countries or are they only incel in white majority countries? And yes I know there are chads in every race but the ethnic tax is very strong in the USA and the UK.

Are inceldom levels in india very high even though that have a lot of arranged marriages. Are most men in China incel? Im a white guy an I think Jbw is real but I don’t if I believe the statement that “ethnic men are incel in their own country”. Most people date their own race so….

ethnic means incel in the whole world unless rape or forced arranged marriage ( rich ethnics only).

Which one is it, LARP fag?
i sometimes say "to my fellow ricebros" or "fellow currycels"
it just means "to my fellow incels" but from another race.

Some ethnic guys are saying that ethnic women are messaging random white guys online through tinder and Instagram. Is this betabux or Jbw ? Are ethnic men incels in ethnic countries or are they only incel in white majority countries? And yes I know there are chads in every race but the ethnic tax is very strong in the USA and the UK.

Are inceldom levels in india very high even though that have a lot of arranged marriages. Are most men in China incel? Im a white guy an I think Jbw is real but I don’t if I believe the statement that “ethnic men are incel in their own country”. Most people date their own race so….
incels are a minority in latin america,

most ethnics would be incel outside their country but white men in the west compared to ethnics in their country have it way worse

i sometimes say "to my fellow ricebros" or "fellow currycels"
it just means "to my fellow incels" but from another race.
Yeah it’s like “brother from another mother” in incel terminology. I’m suffering because my height but I can also see some people are suffering because of their race or their facial structure.

Earth except me