Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How bad are crooked teeth?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I have some pretty crooked teeth and they make me not wanting to talk to people or smile.
Its only on my lower teeth tbh, sadly I never got braces when I was younger because my parents didn't care and thought that looks don't matter :soy::soy:.

So how good are my chances to get them fixed without surgery or is that impossible?
Fuck that everything that really workd involves getting cut up by some doctors.

Crooked teeth = quirky on a good-looking male, cute on any women
Straight teeth = handsome on a good-looking male, cute on any women

Crooked teeth = creepy on low SMV males
Straight teeth = creepy on low SMV males

Braces (if they aren't too fucked)

Teeth should be abolished.

It's very bad, women are disgusted to want to kiss you even if they are attracted to you, your SMV decreases when they see you smile.
I recommend that you go to a maxillofacial surgeon and not to a dentist, there is a possibility that you have a malocclusion, orthodontics cannot solve the problems of bone asymmetry, orthodontics and surgery are needed.

That is very bad idea imagine facefuck raping a kinky sloppy teen nasty whore with brace it can hurt your prick (in video game)
He's the one with the braces though, not her.

It's very bad, women are disgusted to want to kiss you even if they are attracted to you, your SMV decreases when they see you smile.
I recommend that you go to a maxillofacial surgeon and not to a dentist, there is a possibility that you have a malocclusion, orthodontics cannot solve the problems of bone asymmetry, orthodontics and surgery are needed.
How expensive is all of that?
I am NEET and so I don't have a lot of money and sadly all of that shit is expensive

Dude teeth is the easiest thing to fix with braces or invisalign. You can get both as an adult lol

How bad are the crooked teeth? Bad. For men every flaw is bad in 2022, you're pretty much walking on a thin ice in the current dating market.

How expensive is all of that?
I am NEET and so I don't have a lot of money and sadly all of that shit is expensive
It is moderately expensive, it varies depending on the place.
Go to a maxillofacial surgeon and have him do the necessary tests to diagnose what you really suffer from, if you are lucky it will only be crooked teeth and this is solved only with orthodontics, otherwise you will need maxillofacial surgery. I made the mistake of going to the dentist to treat my condition only with orthodontics, the results were not good, I wasted time and money. Just this year I started the real treatment.

Last edited:
Dont matter much.

It is moderately expensive, it varies depending on the place.
Go to a maxillofacial surgeon and have him do the necessary tests to diagnose what you really suffer from, if you are lucky it will only be crooked teeth and this is solved only with orthodontics, otherwise you will need maxillofacial surgery. I made the mistake of going to the dentist to treat my condition only with orthodontics, the results were not good, I wasted time and money. Just this year I started the real treatment.

What was your main issue that you're just now fixing?

My teeth are straight, but i have a narrow, underdeveloped palate, which is horrible and disgusting, makes the mouth area look too small. Subhumanity at its finest

What was your main issue that you're just now fixing?
I have maxillary hypoplasia, mandibular prognathism and reverse bite. This year I began a treatment to correct these malformations, the treatment consists of special orthodontics and surgery after 2.5 years of orthodontics.

I have maxillary hypoplasia, mandibular prognathism and reverse bite. This year I began a treatment to correct these malformations, the treatment consists of special orthodontics and surgery after 2.5 years of orthodontics.
I'm in the same position you were in. Wasting money on Ortho when it's a maxillary issue that needs surgery