Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Autistic are you test (GTFIH)

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★
The reason why it never began for me...
Screenshot 2024 05 12 00 19 59 972 comandroidchrome

Last edited:
100% born in autism.

I geniuenly cannot tell whether your score is legit or you failed on purpose just so you cam LARP as that much of a autistic man.
you will never know

young grasshopper

Judging by the scores posted here, does this somewhat prooves that we all are just mentalcels?

But some of the questions were ones I could not really answer. I usually don't try to find out how people in stories would look like, so how would I know if it's easy for me or not? Also, I think I have never played pretend with children, so how would I know if it's easy for me?

I geniuenly cannot tell whether your score is legit or you failed on purpose just so you cam LARP as that much of a autistic man.
Honestly, for many questions it's pretty obvious what the "autistic" answer is so I guess you should deduce at least 5-10 points for everyone who thinks he is autistic.

Also, it's a bit strange that all the questions for sensory alterations were missing here. Typically, because I have no sensory alterations my "autism" score is lowered, but here these questions mainly gauged social intelligence. I don't think all instances of low social intelligence are caused by autism.

Also, it's a bit strange that all the questions for sensory alterations were missing here. Typically, because I have no sensory alterations my "autism" score is lowered, but here these questions mainly gauged social intelligence. I don't think all instances of low social intelligence are caused by autism.
I literally thought of the same thing, just couldn't have said it better myself.
Well, in today's age where the normie NT scum is dominating and ruling the world, i think it's quite "normal" being labeled as mentally ill or autistic if you are not the same simpleminded goat like the rest of them, hence why we all rot together here in this forum simply because we are outcasted and different.

"You prefer going to the library instead of the nightclub, wtf is wrong with you?"

Last edited:
amog

Attachments

• nigger.PNG
    nigger.PNG
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
"You prefer going to the library instead of the nightclub, wtf is wrong with you?"
Yeah, that's another strange question. But on the other hand, I am not particularly fixated on numbers and I don't think that this is a trait _all_ autists share, or is it?

Essentially all the questions boiled down to (a) do you have high social intelligence and (b) are you fixated on numbers? And most other tests at least also consider eating habits, dexterity, etc. Is this actually an accredited test or just something random?

try to fyremaxx with me just immigrate to Southeastern Bulgaria and we will ascend with some gypsy foids in the Sliven slums :lul:

Bulgariancels meetup when ?

try to fyremaxx with me just immigrate to Southeastern Bulgaria and we will ascend with some gypsy foids in the Sliven slums :lul:

Bulgariancels meetup when ?
Maika mu deba brat, suvsem seriozno nqkoi den naistina trqbva da organizirame nqkakva sreshta i da se suberem BGcelite.

Maika mu deba brat, suvsem seriozno nqkoi den naistina trqbva da organizirame nqkakva sreshta i da se suberem BGcelite.
ako tova stane patuvame do severozapadna bulgaria i namirame adresa na edno keleme deto me tormozeshe iskam da go linchuvame i sled tva shte piruvame nqkude i moje si viknem kurvi i da vzimame droga , deal ?

I got another increase too. I don’t have the ‘special needs’ allowance tho.

Do you pay for health insurance separately or was it taken out of the payment? My health insurance is deducted so the monthly payment is automatically reduced by 200$ which includes all surgery and some dental.

Momma was a gubbermint employee who died early so I get another monthly payment for $1500 taxfree for life. Also get much free foods.

Despite definitely being somewhat of an Aspie at the age of 26, rn i ffeel like i'm NT mogging all of you due to my score being one of the lowest so far with @
InceldianWarrior
@InceldianWarrior
I don't even think I'm an aspie tbh.
Most of my points are from the social stuff, and there's plenty of reasons other than autism to hate talking to normies.

Yeah, that's another strange question. But on the other hand, I am not particularly fixated on numbers and I don't think that this is a trait _all_ autists share, or is it?

Essentially all the questions boiled down to (a) do you have high social intelligence and (b) are you fixated on numbers? And most other tests at least also consider eating habits, dexterity, etc. Is this actually an accredited test or just something random?
"The Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) Test is a self-administered questionnaire developed to assess the presence of Autism-Spectrum traits in adults. Created by Simon Baron-Cohen and his team at the Cambridge Autism Research Centre, the AQ was introduced to the academic community through a study published in 2001.

The questionnaire’s structure facilitates an introspective look into the respondent's social interaction, communication patterns, imagination, attention to detail, and tolerance for change. Through its comprehensive approach, the AQ helps to bridge the gap between personal self-reflection and professional assessment, offering a preliminary gauge of Autism-Spectrum traits."

ako tova stane patuvame do severozapadna bulgaria i namirame adresa na edno keleme deto me tormozeshe iskam da go linchuvame i sled tva shte piruvame nqkude i moje si viknem kurvi i da vzimame droga , deal ?
Deal deal, 4-5 choveka she go ritame kato kuche ;). Drogata she e ot mene.