Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How attractive do you have to be (scale of 1-10) for a foid to develop feelings for you ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
solid 7 at least

It dependes on what race you are. If you're white then it's enough to be a 4 or so to rice foids, but if you want a white foid to develop feelings for you then you would have to be atleast an 8. Everything below that is just betabux or conditional love when it comes to white foids.

It dependes on what race you are. If you're white then it's enough to be a 4 or so, but if you want a white foid to develop feelings for you then you would have to be atleast an 8. Everything below that is just betabux or conditional love when it comes to white foids.
If you’re a 4/10 white, will a white girl be attracted to you, or are you implying an ethnic girl would be attracted?

If you’re a 4/10 white, will a white girl be attracted to you, or are you implying an ethnic girl would be attracted?
Rice foids or noodlewhores.

So for foids of your own race, a solid 7.

If you want to exoticmaxx, you need at least a solid 5.

I don't know, foids don't interact with me at all so I have no perception of this.

you're white then it's enough to be a 4 or so to rice foids
it would work only if there is no white/black competition in the area and you heightmog local asian men

Do you think that is the only race of women that low tier white men can use to escape inceldom?
Probably, but in the future you won't be able to since they are also becoming more hypergamous and westernized.

A minimum of 7.

It dependes on what race you are. If you're white then it's enough to be a 4 or so to rice foids, but if you want a white foid to develop feelings for you then you would have to be atleast an 8. Everything below that is just betabux or conditional love when it comes to white foids.
Women are unable to love unconditionally

At least chadlite

Neither, it's over

5’3-5’5 male= atleast 9/10
5’6-5’9 male= atleast 8/10
5’10-5’11 male = atleast 7/10
6’0-6’2 male = atleast 5/10
6’3 and above = atleast 4/10

if ur height isnt on this list theres no saving

7-8 and atleast like 5'10

♾/10 just to save me

7, and that's a baseline.

You need to be the most attractive man she knows.

The most attractive guy in the room.

In my stupid dating app experiments, the difference between a 6 and a 7 is so massive.

tumblr_inline_mjzgvrh7Uv1qz4rgp.gif

Timothee Chalamet looks level at least it's the minimum for average women nowadays

If you are talking about foids wanting you solely for your looks no matter your social skills and financial status then I'd say 8.

You can go down to 6 if you have great social skills and a lot of money (and by a lot i mean millionnaire, not just upper middle class). But even then I'd say you are in danger of being cucked.