Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How asymmetrical is your face and body?

Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
I'm so asymmetrical it's disgusting.
Subhuman uneven eyes and mouth, if I smile I look like a creppy. And I think there's no way to fix it because seems to be bone structure

severe shoulder asmetry and bad eye assemetry

The entire left half of my body is slightly bigger. Bone size, finger length, muscle proportions, everything. It fucks me up when I sit for prolonged periods of time, because my right hip bone feels slightly angled inward compared to my left, so this has an impingement effect on my lower back and I feel mild sciatica whenever I sit still for about an hour.

The asymmetries become pronounced and the problem is exacerbated when I'm lifting. My pressing and squatting always feel slightly off axis, because they are. If I do the lifts blindfolded, you'll see the problem easily. It feels natural when I go through the range of motion, but looking at it from the side or top shows a huge difference that I have to consciously account for in every single rep. I fucking hate it.

Last edited:
The only noticeable asymmetrical thing I have are my eyelids.

The lower part of my head is on the extreme left of the political spectrum

I'm so asymmetrical it's disgusting.
Subhuman uneven eyes and mouth, if I smile I look like a creppy. And I think there's no way to fix it because seems to be bone structure
Whatever GrAYcel

My right is a bit bigger then then left from Jawline to Biceps. Idk why? Maybe my subhumanity

My entire face is just one big asymmetrical mess. My face looks like a truck ran it over. It’s completely flattened.