Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How Asian men get lured into the toxic 'incel community'

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
https://nextshark.com/asian-men-get-lured-toxic-incel-community/

Another article written about us by a soylent asian incel who's coping hard

him btw
Eric-Trinh-Chu-150x150.png

he knows what we're saying is true because he has likely experienced it first hand yet he goes and writes a cope piece callling us 'toxic'.

Gotta love these uncletomcels

Last edited:
i feel sorry for guys like him

He looks like one of Elliot's roommates.

Yes, of course. Asians are sooooo naive, they get "lured" into the community by evil white nationalists.

damn he lucky his eyes deepset it would be OVER IF IT WASNT

bóbo-tom-cel.

I was never lured in. I came into this community based on my on reconnaissance.
Most of the shit in the incel community says it's true.
How can you argue the fact about 60% of Japanese men ages 18 to 35 will not have a girlfriend.

Those HAPA forums are probably the most depressing stop on the internet.

why is it always the soylent, babyfaced cucks who shit on us the most?

Look at those prey like eyes and gestures. Its over for him unless he adapts the cuck lifestyle.

Look at those prey like eyes and gestures. Its over for him unless he adapts the cuck lifestyle.
he looks like the type of guy that would get punched in the face by aggressive jocks unprovoked

Rafaelvicuna is 14 years old and knows this stuff more than most posters on here, JFL @ saying he was lured here. It’s not only wrong but an insult to their intelligence. Soyboy author should’ve focused on Asians being lured into PUA, not into “the incels”.

Rafaelvicuna is 14 years old and knows this stuff more than most posters on here, JFL @ saying he was lured here. It’s not only wrong but an insult to their intelligence. Soyboy author should’ve focused on Asians being lured into PUA, not into “the incels”.
What happened with that kid, haven't seen him in a long time now

He looks like a kind who can be called "motherfucker" in the face and all he can do is to bear a shameful expression on his face.

latest

He's busy fighting supervillans alongside the flash

He probably thinks girls will like him if he hates on us. How pathetic can someone be?

Asian men are the least attractive race, of course they become incels.

why is it always the soylent, babyfaced cucks who shit on us the most?

Coping. They know the reality. I was like this before my 20's. A blue pilled soy-boyish cuckish white kinght general save a hoe.

So basically he agrees that Asian men have it a lot worse in dating and sexual things, yet prefers to endorse nebulous "therapy" over the cold truth.

All incels are not against self-improvement by the way. I have self-improved a lot and recommend self-improvement to others, if only through physical exercise.

Saw him post a few days ago, he has school and coding to work on, maybe friends too.

hopefully a tyrone can write an article on us blackcels

Those HAPA forums are probably the most depressing stop on the internet.

Actually reddit/r/hapas is one of the few reddits that redpill. Most just overlook the real statistics that the odds are less than 3% for an Asian male to date a white female whereas 40% of Asian females long-term WhyyyyGuyz. Its better than beating your head against the wall, gymcelling and then wondering why you can't get a feeemayle.

Also this guy started his article with:

There isn’t much I find surprising about the news of Alek Minassian’s terrorist attack, or of his self-proclaimed idea of an “incel rebellion.”

Well except that:

THERE HAS BEEN NO MOTIVE ACTUALLY STATED FOR TORONTO

...only an extremely likely 4Chan troll-post of a SINGLE facebook image (that even FACEBOOK THE CORPORATION did not legitimize as being valid...read what Facebook actually stated!).

All this time and only a screenshot of a Facebook post? No other evidence? Very Very Odd......But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

LOL.

1-10-1024x655.jpg

Lmao why do they act like we're some predatory cult?
We all joined the same community because no one else wanted us, we dont prey on anyone, we're just here to share ideas with likeminded people.
I guarantee if a Tyrone covers us he wont write any cuck shit like the numale author of this article.

That guy is just your stereotypical Asian nerd

Tyrone doesn't know what an internet forum is because he dropped out of second grade and began to live off of the generosity of the women he fucks

way to make the rest of us look like cucks, it's not as if asian guys already had shitty reputations or anything

Jfl that guy is roping in 2 years max, look like a complete beta cuck

i wonder if that picture was posted ironically or not since there isn't any mention in the article about the problem of asian females / white guys dating

asians are the biggest copers out there

So basically he agrees that Asian men have it a lot worse in dating and sexual things, yet prefers to endorse nebulous "therapy" over the cold truth.
He did say Asians were good at compartmentalizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back