Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are your parents?

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
Mine are dirty hillbilly types, living with them is a fucking nightmare

Mother has been depressed since as far back as I can remember.

Father is a bum who got lucky and arrange married a 7 while being a 4 himself back in the 80s and squandered it. Never worked a day in his life, lost whatever money he inherited from my grandparents..

Our house is a fucking warzone , old things everywhere. I don't think they have thrown a single piece of furniture in 30 years.
There is no structure, the refridgerator is in the living room, junk every where and the worst part is , except me no one seems to mind at all.
If fact everytime I point out how shes a bad woman for not keeping our house in an orderly manner, she tells me off , she says everyone lives like that. iTs NoRmAl. Lying cunt

does anyone hate their parents?
I Can't help but think had my mom and dad hadnt slacked off in their 20s-30s and gotten into good careers, made bank, I would be enjoying a lavish lifestyle.

They made all the wrong choices and I am paying for their sins

Last edited:
Our house is a fucking warzone , old things everywhere. I don't think they have thrown a single piece of furniture in 30 years.
There is no structure, the refridgerator is in the living room, junk every where and the worst part is , except me no one seems to mind at all.
If fact everytime I point out how shes a bad woman for not keeping our house in an orderly manner, she tells me off , she says everyone lives like that. iTs NoRmAl. Lying cunt
Similar situation in terms of it being a warzone. My mother has more democratic values and father has more conservative/republican values, so there's arguments on every little thing

I Can't help but think had my mom and dad hadnt slacked off in their 20s-30s and gotten into good careers, made bank, I would be enjoying a lavish lifestyle.

Why not learn from their mistakes and focus on getting a good career yourself?

The only people nice to me.

My parents are divorced. I only live with my mom and barely interact or see my father.

both shit tbh

My parents are divorced. I only live with my mom and barely interact or see my father.
Same, except I live with my dad and never ever talk to my mom since she was a whore.

Mine are dirty hillbilly types, living with them is a fucking nightmare

Mother has been depressed since as far back as I can remember.

Father is a bum who got lucky and arrange married a 7 while being a 4 himself back in the 80s and squandered it. Never worked a day in his life, lost whatever money he inherited from my grandparents..

does anyone hate their parents?

They made all the wrong choices and I am paying for their sins
Ok, did the best job to raise someone like me, weren't always nice to me but did their best, I am not the child (ADHD/Aspergers, health problems and coordination disorders) I would wish upon anyone. They pushed me to hard work since an early age where hard work actually mattered (e.g. success in school). My life is a useless series of suffering that only brought negativity for everyone involved, but to be quite honest they did their best thing to give me a good life, everyone except them is to blame for the failure I became.

not bad parent but not good parent too