Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are your dreams?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Mine are mostly weird and incoherent bullshit.
In my dreams I often did weird stuff as a child (like for example going nude to class or painting swastikas and then being caught/ridiculed by police officers, teachers and classmates), one of my weirdest dreams was about a building with books lying all over the floor and then I go up to the stairs and enter a room where I see some snakes shown to me by a girl which keeps them in plastic boxes (like on reptile expos, everything full with small animal litter, they were mostly king snakes).
I also dreamt about being in England (which was sunny and full of skyscrapers in my dream) and I entered a house where I was shown different items in a garden and again animals in plastic boxes.
I also often dreamt about standing at railings in a skyscraper and looking down - then I became anxious due to fear of heights and suffered a nervous break-down on the stairs.
At that age I also saw undulating movements of my bed in my dreams, my bed went up and down like a ship in the middle of the sea.
[UWSL]One of the few "wet" dreams I had was about a blonde vampire girl flying into my window at 15 and then biting/kissing me (afterwards I met her at a beach again on the Mediterranean, wtf), we then went swimming, to ruins or down a stairway to the beach where there was a little cave at the beach with water. Completely weird and fucked up, she even knocked on my window while she was flying. Never had wet dreams, but this one was persistent and weird. I also often dreamt about water with light coming from below at that age.[/UWSL]
As I became older I often dreamt about being strangled or buried alive. My last dreams mostly centered around being strangled (sometimes so bad that I woke up choking or kicking/throwing my fists around) or about being abducted/vivisected. Another one was that a supervision camera was integrated into the wall of my bed room, then everything became red and sound was heard from everyhwere. I often dream about being watched. No I mostly sleep dreamless.

I just made a thread about my dream last night. Weird bro.

I wish I could remember my dreams. I only remember them if something really special happens

Strange timing I made a dream thread today too about a weird dream I had today

My dreams are usually weird manifestations of my weird thoughts and emotions.
I cannot really put most of them into words, because they would be very embarrassing even on an anonymous incel forum.
However, I made threads here about some of my better ones (nearly all of them involving some romantic content).

Vivid and surreal.

Often drug related. I dreamed about taking LSD two times this week alone.