Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are your close friends are doing in dating?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
right now i only have 3 close friends.

1st-188cm looks curry, balding:he's a huge simp beckies give him no chance let alone staceys. he can only get ugly gfs if he's lucky, i call him borderline incel

2nd-176cm light brown hair very average looking with weird lips and framelet:100% incel, foids don't approach him and he doesn't simp for foids at all,

3rd-he's probably around 175cm dark hair looks completely average:he sometimes tries but fails.

Most of my friends from HS and college are on LTRs

When me and my only friend from HS joined university a giga stacy asked him out while I sat there reactionless :feelsseriously:

He was later anonymously asked out again :feelsseriously:

I had only one friend and he was the biggest Chad in our school. Remember him telling a story how older girl (18) took his number in park when we were 14

I'm the only nigga here that has incel friends jfl. the only succesful friends i have are the ones that i see them in 1 or 2 weeks

Brutally mogs me for having friends:blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I have only had 1 friend in the past 5 years and he was subhuman as fuck. He left me for more popular and nt guys tho

Ah, you mean my now-distant cousins?

Answer: They've all enjoyed several relationships by now. One cousin, who is slightly older than I am, lost his virginity at the age of sixteen.

I have no clue since I fell out of contact with my friends from HS after they left for collage.
The only friend I've spoken to said he hasn't gotten any yet though.

1st friend - Never had sex but girls have shown him interest. He's in multiple online social media relationships

2nd friend - Same situation as first one but on a worse level. Borderline incel if not completely.

3rd friend - had one gf at late 20s then broke up. Nearcel.

My friends from work group - one is married at 28(was incel before that, marriage was fixed) , other is incel but has online relationships. Other either married or looking to get married but no ltr

My other friend group - half of them in ltr, other half I have no idea, probably incel.

Don’t have friends +didn’t read + don’t care :feelskek:

They (he) is "optimistic" that one day "the lord" will provide him a helper...

Meanwhile; he's getting fatter and greyer by the day.

uh I haven't had a friend in 10 years lol