Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you supposed to make connections when it's impossible to be friends with Normies

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every single normie will start off mostly neutral, but once they get comfortable with you they will always without fail start to passively insult you, talk down to you, condescend to you in general. To the point where it becomes insufferable and you have to cut ties with them.

This has happened with every single normie I tried to befriend. It's why I've avoided them like the plague because the outcome is always the same.

Let alone if there's a hole in the premises, then they will go for every low blow they can in front of the hole to make themselves look better.

You aren't supposed to be friends with any normie as an incel past high school tbh.

You can't because Normies will always see themselves superior to you.

I can relate a lot to your post, normfags tend to shit on each other to boost up their ego, being friends with them it's the most toxic bullshit ever.
In my case I was passively bullied due to my looks by my ''friends'', however if I ever did anything against them I'd be left as a potential mass murderer or some shit.

I can relate a lot to your post, normfags tend to shit on each other to boost up their ego, being friends with them it's the most toxic bullshit ever.
In my case I was passively bullied due to my looks by my ''friends'', however if I ever did anything against them I'd be left as a potential mass murderer or some shit.
It sometimes got the point I was seconds away from assaulting them. As pathetic as that as and I knew it so I just cut all ties and stopped trying to ever have friends again.

Normie tactics in doing this is to very passively insult you you, or either do it in groups. They have to paint it to where you're cornered and can't say anything back because then it'll just be "woah dude it's just a joke". Heard that line millions of times.

I hate normshit. Most people are trash.

It sometimes got the point I was seconds away from assaulting them. As pathetic as that as and I knew it so I just cut all ties and stopped trying to ever have friends again.

Normie tactics in doing this is to very passively insult you you, or either do it in groups. They have to paint it to where you're cornered and can't say anything back because then it'll just be "woah dude it's just a joke". Heard that line millions of times.

Yup, exactly this. I was told that "I've never been in a fight before" and they acted like it wasn't a shot at me being weak or some shit.

Every single normie will start off mostly neutral, but once they get comfortable with you they will always without fail start to passively insult you, talk down to you, condescend to you in general. To the point where it becomes insufferable and you have to cut ties with them.
The only answer here is to get rid of all sense of self-respect, or improve your looks, or perhaps bring something else to the table like money, knowledge, status, etc for them to form legitimate connections with you.

When I was jestermaxxed in high-school it never really bothered me tbh. I don't know if that's because I have a massive ego lying underneath or what but for some reason it didn't really affect me. I guess I should care, but it didn't really affect my self-image at all and I had status benefits from it.

I've even laughed/chuckled in public when I got bad glances and stuff as well.

Last edited:
Yup, exactly this. I was told that "I've never been in a fight before" and they acted like it wasn't a shot at me being weak or some shit.
I've had people just get together out of no where and say "bro this dude is sooo ugly". or other times having to be in a car where a dude just sat there and insulted me for 20 minutes straight going for the lowest blows possible I stupidly told him about.

That second one, is the most angry I've ever been in my life. I remember biting down my tongue because I was seconds away from bashing his head into the glass

Same, I even went as far to start being an asshole to them, calling them midgets, being racist or some shit cuz they had me on the verge of sperging out many times, and gymcelling helped. Then of fucking course they get incredibly offended while I had to tolerate this crap every day (I still remember a shortfag chadlite who called me quasimodo some days jfl).
Now that I moved from my old high school I barely even tried to make new friends (kinda made one but replaced me with foids jfl), cut all ties because I already know how all these pieces of shit are and it seemingly turned out to be the same there, so thank god for the quarantine tbh.

join an incel freindgroup, in australia its a bit diffrent i guess. i sit with a truecel group, but most of my freinds from my old school were incel or low tier normies.

join an incel freindgroup, in australia its a bit diffrent i guess. i sit with a truecel group, but most of my freinds from my old school were incel or low tier normies.
I'm not in school. I'm just asking in general. It was much worse in school though

This has happened with every single normie I tried to befriend. It's why I've avoided them like the plague because the outcome is always the same.

Let alone if there's a hole in the premises, then they will go for every low blow they can in front of the hole to make themselves look better.
It's because you're ugly.

https://incels.is/threads/former-incel-looksmaxxed-surgery.1831/
Put it this way. People who I knew in school could not believe who I was when they see me now. People who would bully and or mock me want me as their friend. Girls who who were disgusted with me message me out of the blue on Facebook asking what i'm doing now. I never got invited to parties in school, now at college I get invited by people I don't even know in my classes.

we can only make connections with other incels who happen to have 0 connections or connections with other incels

I'm not in school. I'm just asking in general. It was much worse in school though
fuark go to a martial art class, easiest way to meet people, maybe try a traditional martial like kyokushin or something, you'll feel shy at first but eventually ull make frens

fuark go to a martial art class, easiest way to meet people, maybe try a traditional martial like kyokushin or something, you'll feel shy at first but eventually ull make frens
I want to try boxing. At this point I don't care id be okay with becoming braindead from ctes if I get something out of it

For things like this i was considering to befriend ugly guys in Uni.Idk about ugly foids jfl.

For things like this i was considering to befriend ugly guys in Uni.Idk about ugly foids jfl.
Avoid at all costs.

I've learned those low tier Normies are always going to be the most back stabbing desperate to feel important.

Avoid at all costs.

I've learned those low tier Normies are always going to be the most back stabbing desperate to feel important.
Oh well...what should i do then? it's my first year and i was already going to be the lonely outcast of my class.

Oh well...what should i do then? it's my first year and i was already going to be the lonely outcast of my class.
Have you already made friends then?

I want to try boxing. At this point I don't care id be okay with becoming braindead from ctes if I get something out of it
just go and try it, bro. boxing is fun.

Have you already made friends then?
No,i wouldn't consider them as friends,they were just my class group,i attended days later and all groups were already assigned,so they added me to their group by the end of the day because i was by myself doing jack shit in every class.I am the weird one.

just go and try it, bro. boxing is fun.
If I was good I would do it professionally but it's probably too late for that. I want to cope and pretend otherwise though
No,i wouldn't consider them as friends,they were just my class group,i attended days later and all groups were already assigned,so they added me to their group by the end of the day because i was by myself doing jack shit tin every class.I am the weird one.
Mogs me. I remember nobody wanted anything to do with me