Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How are you supposed to approach and talk to girls if you can’t even talk to other men?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can’t start a conversation to save my life, I am just too boring to people despite my best attempts eavesdropping on NTs. All I am able to talk about is how my day went, which is nothing because I have no friends and am bad at both video games and sports.

Last edited:
I don't talk to anyone. I stay away from people.

It's all about looks mostly. Ugly=boring.

I can’t start a conversation to save my life, I am just too boring to people despite my best attempts eavesdropping to NTs. All I am able to talk about is how my day went, which is nothing because I have no friends and am bad at both video games and sports.
You could attempt to gain surface level knowledge on popular entertainment such as the NBA, like I said. :feelshehe:

Though it'll be harder, since you're an autist. :feelsaww:

But again, brutal seeing how Chadlites and above usually don't need to do anything like this at all. :feelskek:

Fucking cope, NTs easily make friends.
what is NT? i work in a customer service job and can start a conversation with normies but you can still sense the insecurity because i lack topics to pick and overreact on something (fake laugh) to overhype a normie conversation. Still cant make friends (only have a few old friends from my childhood), women ususally want to end the conversation fast as possible, because of that i usually dont give females normal customer attention tbh i act just like they act towards me (basically treat them like special needs kid that is for some reason below me) had a few heated arguments because of that (with my boss too lol) [i had some insane blackpill moments in work with females ngl i was on the verge of literally slapping the shit out of them (in GTA Vice City i mean the female characters in the video game)}

This is a truecel trait. You cannot make conversation because your life is completely empty... Wtf is there to talk about? This is why so many incels end up jestermaxxing when they are in conversation even if they don't want to. It is because there is literally no other options to make any sort of conversation.

I can’t start a conversation to save my life, I am just too boring to people despite my best attempts eavesdropping on NTs. All I am able to talk about is how my day went, which is nothing because I have no friends and am bad at both video games and sports.
Just be NT pill confirmed.

Just be Incel theory :dafuckfeels:

ez to talk to other males
foids are difficult and cuck society intentionally puts a barrier between the 2 sexes

don't even try, you're just gonna embarrass yourself and get bullied by stacies and chads alike

over if they don’t approach you