Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How are you spending your night?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'm drunk and watching What's My Line episodes from 1954 and laughing like a drunken fool with my dog

Your ya boi is just chilling and working on his drawings at the moment.

Your ya boi is just chilling and working on his drawings at the moment.
Please dont talk like that. You sound like you're 15 or something

Serious note, how does it feel when you're drunk and what drink do you normally drink, I've never drank because of religion

I lost a bet with a coworker and had to take him out for dinner. Other than that, nothing.

Serious note, how does it feel when you're drunk and what drink do you normally drink, I've never drank because of religion
I know you're not asking me, but I feel really dizzy when I'm drunk

LDAR as always.

Your inhib lowers, things are more fun. Things can seem funnier, you can fall over easier but not unless you're quite drunk.
And in my case you become much more friendly and open to stuff in general

Eating ramen noodles, watching random anime.

I drink beer usually. Sometimes rum and coke
@Akkadian

Your inhib lowers, things are more fun. Things can seem funnier, you can fall over easier but not unless you're quite drunk.
And in my case you become much more friendly and open to stuff in general
So it's kinda like weed cause I've smoked that

So it's kinda like weed cause I've smoked that
Sorta. Hard to explain honestly. But similar in how it makes you feel. Weed usually makes you lazy while alcohol can make you want to do things and have a lotta fun.
Eating ramen noodles, watching random anime.
Are you Japanese or just a weeb? Also what anime?
LDAR as always.
Read anything good online or anything?

Sorta. Hard to explain honestly. But similar in how it makes you feel. Weed usually makes you lazy while alcohol can make you want to do things and have a lotta fun.
What do you think of vodka?

Smash bros and other videogames

Hate vodka. Drank too much of it in highschool. Makes me sick now. Rum and whiskey are the only liquor I can drink

flexing my huge pecs and scaring normies away.

I lost a bet with a coworker and had to take him out for dinner. Other than that, nothing.
good to hear that you're manly like me. betting and gambling are high T alpha male activities.

flexing my huge pecs and scaring normies away.

good to hear that you're manly like me. betting and gambling are high T alpha male activities.
Are you a gymcel?

Gambling is alpha. I love it

Drinking and watching a horror movie. Typical.

Looking at various imageboards+social media and crying

Vodka is a good gateway alcohol if you’re not used to drinking because it’s easily maskable. Vodka punch :feelsohh:
Saw it. Kinda hated it. Loved the concept though

SPOILERS
Haha I love that her final decision was to fuck the whole world and unleash a god damn demon just to save her 1 slut friend. :lul:

Vodka is a good gateway alcohol if you’re not used to drinking because it’s easily maskable. Vodka punch :feelsohh:

SPOILERS
Haha I love that her final decision was to fuck the whole world and unleash a god damn demon just to save her 1 slut friend. :lul:
Yeah like I feel if a different director or writer handled it, could have been great
Neither I'm pretty sure. I just watch alot of anime in my hours of NEET, noodles are easy and cheap. Other than that, couldn't care less about Japan tbqh.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34612/Saiki_Kusuo_no_Ψ-nan_TV_2
That's a good show. Kinda goofy. But I enjoyed it

Yeah like I feel if a different director or writer handled it, could have been great

Have any recs for good recent horror movies? I feel like they’re few and far between. Sometimes I get drunk and watch them just for a laugh.

Have any recs for good recent horror movies? I feel like they’re few and far between. Sometimes I get drunk and watch them just for a laugh.
Not super recent but The Void. Very weird and Lovecraftian.

I'm drunk and watching What's My Line episodes from 1954 and laughing like a drunken fool with my dog
Sounds like you're having a better time than me, i WISH i had a dog.

Sounds like you're having a better time than me, i WISH i had a dog.
Got a Golden Retriever. Shes great company
Seen it. So fucking weird. Still not sure if I get it lol

Adopt a dog? They’re amazing.
They have a sequel coming out looks good tbh

smoking weed and watching twin peaks re-runs

i love it a lot, but its definitely not for everyone. its surreal and sort of campy. everyone I've shown it to irl hated it.
I'll check it out I like surreal stuff