Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are you preparing for the upcoming global financial collapse?

A

Anxiety-

I have stoked food, goods, knives, and bullets. How about you, fellow brocel?

I have food for 1-2 months and intend to raid local prepper boomers who post their shit on public facebook groups

No idea; I suppose if such a global catastrophe happened, I wouldn't live for a very long period of time, considering I haven't prepared at all, have no intention to, and am not very resourceful or physically apt... :feelsugh:

Though I'm certain that whatever new structure of humanity would rise out of the ashes would be free of hypergamy, of foid privilege, and likely the widespread discrimination against subhumans with all that; we'd have to see. :feelswhere:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

I hope i will be killed too

Doubt many of us could survive for long when genetically superior guys are hungry and feral.

Spike ponymov

Making polls to decide between normie bbq or torturing normies for entertainment

I'm not. I'll check-out before it gets too bad.

Doubt many of us could survive for long when genetically superior guys are hungry and feral.
You can fucking literally just get a gun and shoot them point blank in the head, their body sizes are already big targets, (in videogames like GTA V) it's not that hard with accuracy simpleton.

17f2a368 8ecf 4649 b127 e39cb5bcb134 1660206241303

You can fucking literally just get a gun and shoot them point blank in the head, their body sizes are already big targets, (in videogames like GTA V) it's not that hard simpleton with accuracy simpleton.

View attachment 681069
I heard the normies are storing up resources for the incels to use!

I wonder if the normies socially skills and great personality makes them taste better as bbq???

I have food for 1-2 months and intend to raid local prepper boomers who post their shit on public facebook groups
I will join you for inceldia of course.

I have enough preps for a month. After that I intend on becoming a bandit

I bought a small plot of land and I have a large bag of potatoes of various cultivars (which is essential as a disease can wipe out an entire crop of the same cultivar, akin to the Irish Famine of 1845) which I will plant next spring. I also have 100 lbs of wheat of various cultivars, which I've been milling and making bread out of, and next autumn I will plant that after the potatoes.

I plan to buy a house near the plot of land, anything with access to some woods, so I can set up a rainwater catchment system and build a masonry wood stove.

Although I'm not really preparing for anything, since I'd probably be raped to death by niggers or die of asthma attack if a full economic collapse ensued. Rather, I just hate relying on normalfags for anything.

I have enough preps for a month. After that I intend on becoming a bandit
I hope you have other incels to form a band with. Otherwise you will get killed by bands of chads and tyrones.

I sincerely hope not to survive that collapse or that I can be killed in a war on a battlefield with some honor. I've taken blackpill long time ago that I will never see resurrection and restoration of Western culture anyways, so fuck it

I‘m almost fully prepared, just need sum cast iron pans for outside cooking.