Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you guys doing? And, have you made any notable progress into escaping inceldom?

Not worth giving up that cope. Besides, with my ridiculously fast metabolism, I'd be a skinny twig if I didn't eat so much junk
Still though, eat pasta instead.

I'm about to go out frequently

I did some gymceling and got some muscle but then burnt out from overtraining (5 hours a everyday) and now I'm going through a mental breakdown. Will get back in the gym in the coming days.

i recently ordered steroids, and am rotting currently. Idk if i can take this shit anymore, im planning on doing hardcore drugs just because i am super lazy and have no motivation. Hoping the steroids save me, i just applied to some jobs hopefully i get accepted but i doubt it. Im on the verge of killing myself, I have no friends and no-one to talk to anymore, im fucking disgusting and no one wants to talk to me. I have had 3+ year long friends just ditch me, i dont fucking get it. the world is a cold place, i wish i was an 8 so i could inflict this pain onto someone else.

I don't like pasta. I just gorge on McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, and other fast foods
Check out a chipolte instead. Or maybe a pizza place (not dominos or other chain)

Check out a chipolte instead. Or maybe a pizza place (not dominos or other chain)
I eat a lot of pizza from local restaurants. Sometimes I even go to legit restaurants locally and get steak and mashed potato dinners. A few weeks ago, I was at this restaurant, and I got a decent steak, mashed potatoes, and a chicken noodle soup for $11. Had most of that and brought some home for later. Then, I had 2 slices of birthday cake right after

I got lasik eye surgery, under eye fillers, have taken care of my employment after I graduate and started a new semester in uni. I will be getting invisialign but there are some delays. Also rhinoplasty and jaw implants by next year if possible and I'll be cutting weight to get to 12% bf all this while. I'm at 18%bf rn.

View attachment 1206038
You're really going at it, huh? Best of luck!

I am going to be taking 10 ui hgh daily, 500 mg test e weekly, anavar, estrogen blockers, and dht cream.
Don't you think that's a little much? I heard you should just start with T, record your blood work in a week or so, then add things to help manage the sides. Also if you're taking anavar (which is dht), then you don't need a topically-applied dht cream.

Also, where are you getting all this? DrugHub?

Don't you think that's a little much? I heard you should just start with T, record your blood work in a week or so, then add things to help manage the sides. Also if you're taking anavar (which is dht), then you don't need a topically-applied dht cream.

Also, where are you getting all this? DrugHub?
nah its not too much I dont give a fuck about my health anyway, anything to get out of the shit low t slump im in now. I dont think i could link sources on here. thanks for the advice on the cream.