Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you guys doing? And, have you made any notable progress into escaping inceldom?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★★★★
Recent progress, like in the last month

I have multiple felony charges pending against me

(not referring to trump)

(not referring to trump)
Oh boy, what sort of felonies are we talking here?

no. Just loosing my sanity a little bit more every day.

Not much tbh.

Still struggling with my food addiction. I dont even know what to replace it with as it's the only thing that brings me a bit of joy.

I've tried video games but im still thinking of food while I play them so it's not a very good distraction

Not much tbh.

Still struggling with my food addiction. I dont even know what to replace it with as it's the only thing that brings me a bit of joy.

I've tried video games but im still thinking of food while I play them so it's not a very good distraction
I don't mean to offend but I've sort of never really understood food addiction. I mean you have a mechanism in your body called leptin to stop overeating. How can you override that?

Not much tbh.

food is one of the best copes. ate 2 honeybuns like an hour ago.

I got a call back from my job interview and start next week. This will give me more interaction that I have normally so there is always a possibility that I may find somebody and escape inceldom

I got a call back from my job interview and start next week. This will give me more interaction that I have normally so there is always a possibility that I may find somebody and escape inceldom
Nice! What job is it?

It's a slow but steady decline.

And, have you made any notable progress into escaping inceldom?​

truecels can't escape inceldom

I'm progressing to oblivion

Yep. I had a sausage egg mcmuffin and 10 double stuf Oreos dipped in milk earlier today
nice. i could honestly go for a big mac meal right now or a whopper meal.

Absolutely zero progress. I become more of a shut in outcast with time. How tf would I be making progress anyway?

truecels can't escape inceldom
You can hope for it. And you can attack some of the things that inceldom (i.e. being a sub5) causes. This isn't to say that it's possible to find a woman to domesticate and have her willingly have sex with you. It's just to say that you may have some options to make life more livable.

I don't mean to offend but I've sort of never really understood food addiction. I mean you have a mechanism in your body called leptin to stop overeating. How can you override that?
I think it's because some people (including me) will just eat for the taste of the food so that you can feel better in the moment. We will even sometimes eat past fullness (I dont do this much unless it's a light food)

Also I think some foods lower the Leptin levels which causes you to not feel very full

I think it's because some people (including me) will just eat for the taste of the food so that you can feel better in the moment. We will even sometimes eat past fullness (I dont do this much unless it's a light food)

Also I think some foods lower the Leptin levels which causes you to not feel very full
Yep. I don't really overeat past fullness, but I eat very palatable junk foods that are easy to eat high calorie amounts of

I want to ascend but it seems so hard. I am trying to gym max while i am wageslaving but the progress is so slow. I dont know if it is possible for me to ascend and even if I do it will never be enough to fill the void left by missed experiences whrn I was a teenager.

Then do it if you can. A few hours ago, I had a massive bowl of chocolate ice cream
i had one of those 7/11 chocolate fudge track ice cream tubs in the evening as well.

I am trying to gym max while i am wageslaving but the progress is so slow.
Good for you, man! Way to go at it! How many hours a week are you working?

(not referring to trump)
GET BACK TO ME, CORVUS! WHAT FELONIES, MY NIGGA?

Beat women? Rape women? “Hate Crimes”?

Dang alright. Well that's not super much but still up there. Definitely more than our weak-willed European brocels would ever work, that's for sure.

no im getting deeper and deeper day by day

Youll ascend

What's your current weight and height?
175, 5’10 gonna cut to 150 just in hopes of getting a leaner face gonna go to the gym and eat high protein for muscle too

I got lasik eye surgery, under eye fillers, have taken care of my employment after I graduate and started a new semester in uni. I will be getting invisialign but there are some delays. Also rhinoplasty and jaw implants by next year if possible and I'll be cutting weight to get to 12% bf all this while. I'm at 18%bf rn.

175, 5’10 gonna cut to 150 just in hopes of getting a leaner face gonna go to the gym and eat high protein for muscle too
That's good. I'm trying to do the opposite. I'm 155 pounds at 6'0", and am trying to get bigger. Currently eating 4,000 calories a day

That's good. I'm trying to do the opposite. I'm 155 pounds at 6'0", and am trying to get bigger. Currently eating 4,000 calories a day
You guys really gotta stop eating junk food. It's loaded with soy, endocrine disrupters, and carcinogens.

You guys really gotta stop eating junk food. It's loaded with soy, endocrine disrupters, and carcinogens.
Not worth giving up that cope. Besides, with my ridiculously fast metabolism, I'd be a skinny twig if I didn't eat so much junk