Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how are you feeling right now

GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor

sanma hep iyi bir son var
-
I feel like i’m Gucci Mane in 2006

I'm waiting for my ride home from work while high from my medical edibles.

tired and unmotivated, brain is very foggy

I feel like I need to clean my rubber cunt because it's full of fucking cumshrooms already.

£'in amazing; I just watched the latest episode of She-hulk which brings me closer to seeing the episode with Dare Devil's return.

£'in amazing; I just watched the latest episode of She-hulk which brings me closer to seeing the episode with Dare Devil's return.
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Waiting for my mom to finish making tendies tbhngl

you made me hungry man, I gotta eat something now:feelshaha:
Between that, and not really starving despite the clownworld because of my parents; all I really need/want are some bitches to fuck. I could just vibe then.

Between that, and not really starving despite the clownworld because of my parents; all I really need/want are some bitches to fuck. I could just vibe then.
same

feels cancer knowing the absolute polar realities that attractive & unattractive people live in and being constantly reminded of it but i can’t do anything to change it i just have to keep coping !!!!!!111!1!1!1!1!1!2!!(&?8/);£?8:

I'm ok, I am anxious about two things: I want to finish writing my memoirs. And also finish watching a certain anime titled Diamond is Unbreakable.