Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Are You Coping This Saturday?

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
I'm just chilling, listening to some music.

Going to smoke a bit of weed, might watch a movie/show or play vidya

How about you niggas?

I am playing vidya at 5 AM my nigga

How about you niggas?
Beer

I was coping by taking my mother for a drive in our 1971 Camaro muscle car, but the bastard car broke down on me. Either the battery or alternator went bad and the engine stalled at a stop sign from low voltage at the spark plug wires. I had to push it to the side of the road and walk back to the house, and bring my truck over with jumper cables to try to get it running again to drive it back to the house (luckily it broke down 2 blocks from the house). Got it running and it's sitting in the driveway now. Some other day, I have to mess around with it to figure out what exactly went wrong. I started it again on a jumpstart charger, but the engine was sputtering, likely from the alternator not working and causing low voltage/amps. Today fucking sucked.

How about you niggas?
Stuck in some shitty NTcunt packed restaurant, at least the food is good.

I'm going to go drink tea and eat sushi.

Then go watch YouTube videos and play some games on my PC

Not using any mods rn, just playing as Germany in vanilla HOI4.
Ah nice, good luck.
Stuck in some shitty NTcunt packed restaurant, at least the food is good.
what kind of restaurant?
I'm going to go drink tea and eat sushi.

Then go watch YouTube videos and play some games on my PC
What games?
Busch yeehaw lmao
Nice lol
I was coping by taking my mother for a drive in our 1971 Camaro muscle car, but the bastard car broke down on me. Either the battery or alternator went bad and the engine stalled at a stop sign from low voltage at the spark plug wires. I had to push it to the side of the road and walk back to the house, and bring my truck over with jumper cables to try to get it running again to drive it back to the house (luckily it broke down 2 blocks from the house). Got it running and it's sitting in the driveway now. Some other day, I have to mess around with it to figure out what exactly went wrong. I started it again on a jumpstart charger, but the engine was sputtering, likely from the alternator not working and causing low voltage/amps. Today fucking sucked.
Sorry to hear that brocel, try & do something tonight to make yourself feel better.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Reinstalling everything off my pc, my shit got corrupted while updating.

what kind of restaurant?
some bar type shit, hate it here, and they got shitty nig nog music blasting out loud ffs, will vidyamaxx once i get home tho.

Sorry to hear that brocel, try & do something tonight to make yourself feel better.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.
Thanks. I just had some good junk food, so that was good. Gonna play some video games soon too to take my mind off it. I just hope the engine is sputtering from low battery volts and not because of a major engine issue.

Reinstalling everything off my pc, my shit got corrupted while updating.
Brutal, sorry to hear that mang.
some bar type shit, hate it here, and they got shitty nig nog music blasting out loud ffs, will vidyamaxx once i get home tho.
Shit that sucks, any young people?

Shit that sucks, any young people?
yeah, but NTscum, even one foid eyed me with a hateful, condescending look, like she wanted me to fuck off and die.

Brutal, my condolences.

I saw foids giggle at me a few times out in public.
It was the kind of look that wished for me to eat shit and die.

What games?
Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2 maybe GTA V

For Garry's Mod I have to go through my add-ons and see what is causing my game to immediately go to the start menu upon loading into a world (even a super basic one like flatgrass)

If can't find it I'll probably just play L4D2 or GTA V

It was the kind of look that wished for me to eat shit and die.
Nasty, hopefully she wasn't with any other guys that would add more suifuel

Watching YouTube and Netflix

She was, HTNs at least i think.
Once i get home i might either grind the fuck out of FC4 or start up cockcraft server again.

She was, HTNs at least i think.
Brutal, sorry mang

Why did your parents decide to eat there & not a normal place?
Just some random free car driving games I like. Some of them are online multiplayer ones.
Never been into any car games tbh, I prefer fantasy or sci-fi RPGs.

I abused vidya coping till it stopped working so all I have left is watching mediocre anime

Why did your parents decide to eat there & not a normal place?
Because Food was good, it frankly was but seeing all the foids and nig nog music really ruined it all.

Food was good, it frankly was but seeing all the foids and nig nog music really ruined it all.
sorry man, what kind of food was it?

Never been into any car games tbh, I prefer fantasy or sci-fi RPGs.
Yeah, to each their own. Cars are really the only thing that usually interests me. Cars have been my spergy special interest since I was 5.

Yeah, to each their own. Cars are really the only thing that usually interests me. Cars have been my spergy special interest since I was 5.
I see, you play any other type of games?
Burgers and wings, 10/10 shit tbh but is it worth the suifuel?
Sounds nice.

Sorry your parents dragged you there, they should have thought better: Next time, ask if you guys can get it to go.

Sorry your parents dragged you there, they should have thought better: Next time, ask if you guys can get it to go.
Will take it in account.

On YouTube im watching videos about lolcows, Jewtube drama and the new Olympics.
On Netflix I’ve been re-watching bojack horseman.
Bojack, Is it good though?

Food vidya and music (and this forum)

Bojack, Is it good though?
It’s absolutely brutal (and good)
I’ll probably make a post about my observations on the show and viewing it from a blackpilled incel perspective.

Bored as shit.