Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you able to sustain a NEET lifestyle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
This question must have been asked a lot of times before but I can't find any threads with this topic right now so whatever. How are you able to sustain a NEET lifestyle as an 18+ year old? Do you have NEETbux? Do your parents simply let you stay? I'm about to turn 21 and I've been NEET for almost 2 years right now but I plan to get a job, I couldn't get into higher education yet for multiple reasons so my parents are obviously fine with me staying home in a transitionary period, but things are bad financially right now so it would be bad for me to stay NEET even if I wanted to.

I just live rent free in IT's head :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

by still living at my moms house

I'm a neet but i go to university, albeit fail like half of my courses per year. I also try to get money online and learn coding and shit, so i'm a half neet. My dream is to be well off finantially so i can be a neet for real.

I was NEET for 4 years under the guise of studymaxxing to get a job. I did get a job eventually.

I'm a neet but i go to university, albeit fail like half of my courses per year. I also try to get money online and learn coding and shit, so i'm a half neet. My dream is to be well off finantially so i can be a neet for real.
If you're legit enrolled in uni you don't count as NEET actually, but I get that you mean you're jobless. Have you made any money online? If I made like around minimum wage online I wouldn't even count myself as jobless tbh.
I was NEET for 4 years under the guise of studymaxxing to get a job. I did get a job eventually.
What do you mean under the "guise"? What were you doing for 4 years?

Disability + Neetbux and I still live with my parents

NEETbux for depression. It's a shit amount but I'm glad I pulled it off (it was like a fucking job interview).

I can't. Currently 19 and have been living NEET lifestyle for 2 years (COVID started when I was 17), but now my parents are getting sick of it and I have to move on soon. I'm going to university in September and will have to get a part time job to go along with it too, so my NEET days will soon be coming to an end :feelsbadman:

Going to try and live away from family for a year in my second year of studies too, since they're frankly annoying to live around at times

most guys who claim to live NEET probably are in Scandinavia
Not possible for most places