Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are we supposed to stay motivated at the gym?

goron black

goron black

hello
-
So I was at my college gym , in front of a 120kg barbell, ready to start my deadlifts.

I grabbed the bar, pull it almost with ease, I'm holding my breath and have my eyes closed, once the bar raised, I look up and open my eyes proud of this repetition and a dread went all over my body when I saw this abomination in the mirror. I instantly got a heart twinge and I asked myself 1000 questions within half a second.

I dropped the barbell, I did not even manage to do a second rep, despite the ease of the first.

I left and went for the Bench Press, I didn't even succeed the last set

Why the FUCK is there so much mirrors in gyms?

Lol this is why I have a home gym. I can put my mirror wherever I want

I know exactly what you mean man. I look like a pale boneless ghost when I look in the mirror.

The worst part is girls in spandex clothing showing they are annoyed/creeped out by your mere presence in the Gym.

To scare away truecels. Hence, I've never been in one.
Cope, gyms are marketed towards incels. Chads literally don't need to gym, meanwhile incels are constantly bombarded with bullshit about how they'll get women if they start lifting.

To scare away truecels. Hence, I've never been in one.

Tbhh at least 30% of ppl at the gym are at least as ugly as me

Idk how they do to stay motivated with all these vile mirrors all around

I'm fat. :feelsbadman: When I went to the GYM (over a year ago), I would leave sweat on the benches.
It was so embarassing.

mogs me, i need one too
If your basement/garage is tall enough, get a 7 foot power rack (with pull up bar built in), olympic barbell, Plates, and a dip bar if you want.

With those, you literally have everything you need (except dumbells)

If your basement/garage is tall enough, get a 7 foot power rack (with pull up bar built in), olympic barbell, Plates, and a dip bar if you want.

With those, you literally have everything you need (except dumbells)

Is a power rack really necessary ?
Isn't this kind of rakc enough for squats/bp :
station-rack-musculation-squat-dips.jpg
?

Cope, gyms are marketed towards incels. Chads literally don't need to gym, meanwhile incels are constantly bombarded with bullshit about how they'll get women if they start lifting.
For gymcelling to have even a slight benefit your face has to be "meh" tier, that's not truecel. I've seen single digit facial truecel gymgoers in my life, seriously.

Tbhh at least 30% of ppl at the gym are at least as ugly as me

Idk how they do to stay motivated with all these vile mirrors all around
How ugly are you? Below 3/10?

For gymcelling to have even a slight benefit your face has to be "meh" tier, that's not truecel. I've seen single digit facial truecel gymgoers in my life, seriously.

Sure, but that's not the way it is marketed. If you're not blackpilled you'll probably believe that going to the gym can help you, even if you're a truecel.

How ugly are you? Below 3/10?

My face is between 4 and 5 or even 6 in some pictures

But the fact that my skull is 19 inches (average 4 years old skull size and I'm not kidding) and my bideltoid is 14 inches make me below 3/10. maybe 2/10

You do what you have to

So I was at my college gym , in front of a 120kg barbell, ready to start my deadlifts.

I grabbed the bar, pull it almost with ease, I'm holding my breath and have my eyes closed, once the bar raised, I look up and open my eyes proud of this repetition and a dread went all over my body when I saw this abomination in the mirror. I instantly got a heart twinge and I asked myself 1000 questions within half a second.

I dropped the barbell, I did not even manage to do a second rep, despite the ease of the first.

I left and went for the Bench Press, I didn't even succeed the last set

I left it after almost a year there without any F*ck result.
GYM-THOTS